Trek into the perth hills

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nah not yet :/ apparantly its supposed to riddled with death adders and dugites but no sightings (not that id get close to any of those) just alot of the shingles really

In the bush where i go looking in one spot
Its very open,pea gravel and little plants
there a a few sheets of tin metal i lifted one up and there where 2 thick tailed geckos
and under the other one there was just one

then in the bush near me there are old roof tiles laying in the bush and i found a snake what was cool and a red gecko what was cool me and my mate have no idea and have been trying to work it out
but if you see and flat rocks or flat metal o tiles use a big stick and see whats under
you never know what you might find

yeh we tried all that, the dog makes it a bit easier :p seems to be able to sniff any critters from miles away just got keep a hold on the leash dont want any accidents

i love how diverce bobtails actually are, i used to live up in muchea and right on our door steep we use to get nice brown ones, thats such i nice color you found there my next addition to my family is gonna be a pair of bobtails

that is a very nice looking shingle go up to the kalamunda area and go looking in the bush around lesmurdie and stuff i think u will find a bit more but i would still be happy with those shingles there stunning

Wow very nice!

Is that around the bedfordale area?
I saw an amazing orange/red bobtail a couple weeks ago at work. Just off stirling highway, and another crossing the road near yanchep today!! They are definitely coming out

Nah it was just around the corner from armahole maccas near the old quarry if anyone's familiar with that area, and Omg that quarry is amazing so untouched since it close its all slate so its teeming with reptiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back