Black Plastic Glass Track

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

narre

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi all

Does anyone know where I can buy black 5mm glass track?

Cowdroy (stocked at Bunnings) only have white and brown. I am yet to check with a glazier, but I am assuming that they would also get their stuff from Cowdroy

There are a few old posts on this but no luck it seems - so I thought I would put this up in the vain hope that things might have changed since then.

Someone was selling it last year, but they are currently listed as ‘suspended’…….

im sure there is a member here who has a company that are just starting to sell the black glass tracks. someone i am sure will remember who it was, ill try to see if i can find the thread

your looking for Virides
maybe search for their name and then contact them, im sure i seen something recently about their new tracks they are about to bring out

ok not the person i was thinking of but here is a link to the ad from br3nton

http://www.aussiepythons.com/forum/...-services-5359/black-5mm-glass-tracks-170690/

Last edited:
His name is Br3nton, he has a for sale add up. Top guy as well.

You can order Plastic Track made By ICON PLASTICS from Bunnings special order desk it is cheaper than the cowdroy stuff the keep in stock on the shelfs. Not sure if they have black but I purchased White and I know they had brown.

I never received a pm?

Cheers Brenton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back