iPhone 4S

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Savvytel doesn't look any better than my optus plan to me...

For $79 a month I get $900 worth of calls and unlimited mms/text, 2GB of data and free FB, ebay and some other pages.

With savvytel for $75 you get $500 worth of credit that is used up with text and calls, and 500mb of data.

Who are you with atm? Also, what is the savvytel service like? I guess they rent optus and telstra towers?

[video=youtube;zr29i_-8h_0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zr29i_-8h_0[/video]

And now steve jobs is dead, Apple is falling to pieces.

Poor Steve, no on deserves to die like that :(

(Hey Kawasaki, was referring to the prepaid plans.)

What prepaid plans are better than what I'm on with optus at the moment? I like mine. I'm jailbroken atm, so I might try to find something like "edwin" or Siri. My camera is pretty good on my phone, it takes stuff like this:

Headshot1snappy.jpg

prepaid wise, im with virgin..the cap i buy each month is a $29 cap and i get $450 credit to use. i can call any network and unlimited text...i get about 1-2GB of data free calls and text virgin to virgin . and if i recharge before it expires it rolls over eg before i recharged last i had $283 left of credit and thats after making interstate calls, local calls 1300 and 1800 numbers i've just recharged and i have $800 of credit to use and 3Gb of data.....love it, im always on the internet on my phone. i found that using internet with optus on my phone was cutting into my credit really badly.

I don't mean this in a disrespectful way, i say great work to Steve Jobs, and for all sake I hope Apple doesn't crash and burn..

But, IPhone 4S..
iPhone 4Steve?

Doubt it, they named it before he kicked the bucket. To name it in memory of him before he even died would be a bit morbid, I think....

There was the 3G, then the 3G-S so I think the S is just the way of clarifying that it's a different model.

That's true, but I always thought, that when they'd bring out a second iPhone 4, it'd be the iPhone 4G.

Nonetheless, it's a massive coincidence.

Not to mention Steve Jobs hasn't been CEO since August so not great work to Steve Jobs at all.

Oops sorry my bad you don't look stupid I do, should research things people tell me before shooting from the hip. He was fired by the Board in 1985 then this August he resigned.

I'm sure you can understand my confusion given the similarities between 1985 and now for example in 1985 I was 13 years old and now that it is 2011 there are other people who are 13 years old.

Last edited:
im pretty sure he stepped down because he was ill considering all the success i doubt he was fired do you have any evidence to back that up?

- nevermind i read his wiki I stand corrected lol

Last edited:
We all make mistakes. I wasn't going to argue, I only heard it on the news and their not always 100% right, and I wasn't sure if I heard it correctly.

All good mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back