zebra jungle hopefully pure

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mo Deville

Reaction score
Apparently these zebra jungles are 100% pure jungles and they look awsome kinda like rattle snake patterns, does anyone have updates on these in aus? for all you trusted aussie pro breeders out there please produce these if there pure jungles, pretty please!!!:D

Attachments

• ZXL09-BucketOzebrasMay10.jpg
    ZXL09-BucketOzebrasMay10.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 418
Last edited:
And also the patterless supers in hi yellow please!!!!!:shock::D

Attachments

• super zebra morph jungle python.jpg
    super zebra morph jungle python.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 316
Last edited:
i know nothing lol. But i would love to own one.

I know this might have been an older post, but i think we should try to keep an update on the zebra jungles for anyone who are crazy about jungles or Morelias who love this pattern mutation and would want them produced here in oz if not already done so, I hope im not alone in this, as this is the love of the hobby, does anyone know what exactly is the process of proving an animal to be "pure" or in this in this case a pure Morelia Spilota Cheynei. I do strongly believe they are pure by their black and yellow colouration to jungles, and not all breeder and established breeders overseas are only into producing crossbreeds/hybrids just because they are overseas does not mean they don't produce "pure" animals. The pic here i got of the jungle thread by the way but have seen many others around, here is the link for UK Python by Paul Harris who first produced this jungle pattern mutation let me know what you guys think. UK Pythons - Investment quality pythons direct from the breeder But yeah if anyone knows the process of proving "purity" please share.

Cheers Mo :D

Last edited:
maybe this helps
[video=youtube;itJYok-PCh4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=itJYok-PCh4[/video]

I know this might have been an older post, but i think we should try to keep an update on the zebra jungles for anyone who are crazy about jungles or Morelias who love this pattern mutation and would want them produced here in oz if not already done so, I hope im not alone in this, as this is the love of the hobby, does anyone know what exactly is the process of proving an animal to be "pure" or in this in this case a pure Morelia Spilota Cheynei. I do strongly believe they are pure by their black and yellow colouration to jungles, and not all breeder and established breeders overseas are only into producing crossbreeds/hybrids just because they are overseas does not mean they don't produce "pure" animals. The pic here i got of the jungle thread by the way but have seen many others around, here is the link for UK Python by Paul Harris who first produced this jungle pattern mutation let me know what you guys think. UK Pythons - Investment quality pythons direct from the breeder But yeah if anyone knows the process of proving "purity" please share.

Cheers Mo :D

I guess you'll believe what you want to believe... but they won't be 'pure,' and they won't originate in Oz... you'll just have to wait until those who import them are able to distribute them without drawing attention to themselves...

Jamie

Just how did the Jags get through customs?? haha well however they get here if they do put my name down for one. would make a fine addition to any household. i must say i prefer these over any of the jags ive seen so far but again my personal opinion. i wouldnt put money on them being pure but maybe after crossbreeding once then line breeding back to another jungle may have been how they achieved it.

Did I just read you can tell they are "pure" because they are black and yellow?????

um.

Just how did the Jags get through customs?? haha well however they get here if they do put my name down for one. would make a fine addition to any household. i must say i prefer these over any of the jags ive seen so far but again my personal opinion. i wouldnt put money on them being pure but maybe after crossbreeding once then line breeding back to another jungle may have been how they achieved it.

i suppose that could be true, guess we'll never know :( lol, but they still look awsome. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back