Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone got some pics of Varanus tristis tristis??
My photos, but not my animal.
79587272.jpg

79649220.jpg

i have a male Tristis tristis that looks the same as that one, that animals is at wild life world yes?

im waiting for a sunny day to take some good pic of this guy.
the flash washes out the fluro colours.
210.jpg

Couple of shots of my female Mangrove Monitor, v.indicus. This is a beautiful monitor and one of my favourites of the species I've kept. This is the only monitor I have at the moment until our new house is built, should finish in about 7 weeks.

9fcf6905.jpg

265c1e74.jpg

59c213d7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She's a stunner alright. As it always goes, photos don't do her justice. To be honest this is the first time I've held her for any length of time in about 3 months. Normally she gets lifted out of the enclosure straight into a holding tub for cleaning then straight back in. No longer than 10 secs at a time.

thats probably the best looking mangrove Ive seen.. absolutely fantastic animal simon. and great pics too.
do you mind me asking who bred that one of who you got it from please? pm me if you prefer not to post

Some awesome monitors everyone :)

Here are a couple of ours :) our gillens & two locales of Storrs (Qld & NT)

Attachments

• DSC01615.JPG
    DSC01615.JPG
    129.8 KB · Views: 177
  • DSC01614.JPG
    DSC01614.JPG
    129.2 KB · Views: 175
  • DSC01611.JPG
    DSC01611.JPG
    83.3 KB · Views: 139
  • DSC01610.JPG
    DSC01610.JPG
    101.8 KB · Views: 148
  • DSC01618.JPG
    DSC01618.JPG
    149 KB · Views: 176
thats probably the best looking mangrove Ive seen.. absolutely fantastic animal simon. and great pics too.
do you mind me asking who bred that one of who you got it from please? pm me if you prefer not to post

Thanks Colin. She's a gorgeous animal no doubt! Bought her earlier this year from affroalex, not sure who bred her.

heres are some pics of my sand monitors,
and some hatchling from a few days ago.
014.jpg033.jpg042.jpg058.jpg

Latest posts

Back