Who's very special lizard or snake or frog has a Facebook page of it's own ?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Read my post above please.

I'll not respond to further troll posts in this thread.

I don't understand being interested in something you don't wish to participate in yourself. It's a legitimate question Ian. Why is it you label everyone that doesn't necessarily agree or understand your ways a troll?

Melissa, are you suggesting you're different in real life? Here I was thinking I'd met the ' real ' Melissa!

Shhh! Can't tell..it's a closely guarded secret Wally.

Those that are unfortunate enough to know are sworn to secrecy.

Ian you need some of this stuff. :)
258troll_spray.jpg

Someone in another thread suggested I set up a Facebook page for Lizzy.

I've haven't but would love to see the kind of responses anyone who has done this is getting.

If your lizard or snake or frog has a facebook page share the link here.
My axolotl (neotenic salamander) has her own facebook page, and so does my dog xD
Here's my axolotl's page, so Lizzy can add her: Rose Slippery

lizzy needs a fanpage as they will probably get more than 5000 friends of a normal profile

I set one up for my turtle :/

He has 65 friends!

My teddy bear has one. He has over 500 friends.

I say do it Ian, any time you are spending on facebook is less time you are spending on here.

My Beardie has had one for years.....Davey Beardie........It is amazing how many people try to scam a Bearded Dragon:):):)

I think its an each to their own sort of opinion, if you think its stupid, don't do it.
In saying that, my friend put a page up for her cat, and every couple of days she would post funny comments about life from a cats perspective or cat jokes and I actually really enjoyed reading them. It gave me a good giggle and it was different from those people on your friends list who post depressing status updates that should have gone into a diary or to a therapist.
I'm all for giving your pet a page, its only for fun after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back