the Complete Carpet Python

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What? Come on Neil I'm sure you could fly over to Perth to drop mine off too! :p

i cant wait to get this was dissapointing not to have the launch in sydney on the symposium weekend bloody customs!
hope some r left on the 13th when i get paid lol

nato

I ordered mine over a week ago what's the expected time for delivery paying for express post.

I ordered mine last friday, would have thought i'd seen it by now considering express usually only takes 1 or 2 days =\. I'm guessing it's the time it takes them from receiving payment to actually shipping it out that is taking so long.

Got my copy yesterday! Great work guys!

Got mine a few day's ago reading through it every arvo & loving every detail to the book, good to see a few of roger's lester's (Jungle_Freak) morelia animals in there.

Got mine on Tues (2 working days after ordering) so I had no issues with the delivery.

Great book, a top read & worthy addition to the library.
Of course, I went straight to the bredli section to read first.

I ordered mine last thursday morning still no delivery.

orderd mine a few mis ago, cant wait for it to come.

Ordered 2 copies along with a new thermo from Herp Shop on Monday, arrived yesterday.
Along with free thermometers and hydrometers, which I will find better value than a signature...

For all those anxiously waiting for your copy, please email Neil at [email protected] with your full name and he will send you your tracking number when he gets home tonight. Most should arrive in the mail today. Thanks for your patience. It will be worth the wait.

Got my copy today. Well worth the wait. Thanks to Neil for organising the signed copies. Also a massive thanks to Nick Mutton and Justin Julander for producing such a comprehensive book. Should keep me entertained for a very long time. I highly recommend this book to everyone.

Thanks everyone.

Cheers Daniel

Well after much antisipation / expectation the Complete carpet Python Book finally arrived.
What a amazing and refreshing look into this species .
My Highlight was the chaptors In "The Evolutionary History of Carpet Pythons" in particularly the last 2 chaptors .
With Chaptor 4 The Taxonomic Status of the Carpet Python Complex and Chaptor 5 getting my tick of aproval for taking all current DNA and the polygenic evolution of this species into consideration.
Giving the reader a far better insight into the Carpet Python Complex than previously documented. It is my opinion that these chaptors give a far better judgement on the variability of Carpets pythons .
The photgraphic record for the Carpet Python Complex was quite good also .
The Morph section was excellant .
Congratulations to the authers and all involved.
cheers
Roger

Last edited:
Got mine the other day, had a quick go through. Brilliant book with some very useful and intresting info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back