very interesting !!!!!!!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Next someone should post the one about how laboratories have found that artificial sweeteners cause [insert heart wrenching disease here]. Or dihydrogen monoxide, that's a real killer....

EDIT: Beat me to it Sax!

Coffee was an outstanding drink and would stop people getting cancer and all sorts of things 20 years ago.
then 10 years later it would kill you if you drank it ever day so drink tea instead, study commissioned by tetley tea.

It's back to being good for you and to preventing cancer.
Seriously; I remember one day hearing on the radio that oranges could cause cancer. BREATHING could cause cancer for crying out loud! Food studies are like "What to Expect When You're Expecting"... don't eat anything but a few scan veges boiled to within an inch of their lives, don't breathe too hard, try not to blink and you may just pull through.
The only thing I have ever listened to when it comes to food is my own body, and I'm healthy as a horse.

I have a friend who, for a social biology class, did a big report about this really big bad substance we should all avoid. It was all factually correct and referenced with peer reviewed journals.

If you read it, you'd stay away from what he was talking about.

What was it? Water.

Wish I had a copy of it, was a really great read.

it is a fact margarine is incredibly bad for you.
And from where do you get this "fact"? I suspect from somewhere american like here and not from a science based organization like the CSIRO CSIRO spreads the facts about margarine (Fact Sheet). And as a bit of anecdotal evidence I've been eating margarine for over 50 years and currently climb Mount Tibrogargan twice a week (weather permitting). Not the standard activity of a person with an unhealthy diet.

... but at least its natural!
Butter is a natural as snake bite! Actually dairy products are not part of an adult human "natural" diet, though some people have adapted to it. In fact most people in the world have Lactose intolerance so it could easily be said that butter is LESS natural than snake bite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back