Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
J can you come and take photos of mine , this iPhone camera has done it dash I think

Thanks for the kind words guys.

Rahni29 - I hope she stays high yellow. One pair were high yellow, the other pair was a sorong looking female and an Aussie looking male. Both males however were put over both females.

Dicky - I love how they are all so different in colour, more interesting i think.

Watterrat - Yep, these are the 3 i got earlier in the year from PK. Kupper has the other 4 we bought from him.

Sure Kupper, will do.

Yeah Michael he does look pretty chubby there, but im sure it's just the angle and the facts he's comin up to a shed... Il get a pic as soon as he sheds is a few days so let me know then :)

I can't find words to explain how happy I am to be posting in this thread.
I got this little guy/girl yesty.
I can soon see myself becoming a massive chondrohead!
This is Pandora:

Pandora 211011.jpg

Very nice TaraLeigh, some blue showing through as well.

Yeah me too, they look awesome with blue mixed in.

Too right.
I'm saving up for a Stein for 'her' now, I am in love with his enclosures.
Then a partner obviously. GTP's are just stunning.

Very nice, it will look great in one of there enclosures. They are amazing animals.

I loved them before I had one but now that I have one.... oh....
Stein Enclosures, to me, are as exciting as a new reptile, I doubt I'll be able to stop at one!

Beautiful!

Where did you get him?
Cheers.
The guy that had it lives in Lakes Entrance but we met in Melbourne.

The rain stopped for a while, so I too these shots. Enjoy.

i-RQs9RrG-S.jpg
i-KSSv4rH-S.jpg
i-WLNKKk6-S.jpg

i-KShWXkV-S.jpg

Beautiful animals Michael. Love your natural set-ups too... If I ever come back as a gtp, I want to live at your place :)

Just love new babies these are from my Ji Man pairing. Ji Man was a red hatchie and shows a lot of rich blue, he is also becoming mite phase (very slowly). Very interesting to see what will happen with him in the next 2 years! ( I will get an updated picture of him up soon, in shed etc)

IMG_2232.jpg
IMG_2229.jpg
IMG_2230.jpg

Last edited:
Bryce, I see in your signature that have sold all your 2011 GTP hatchlings, that's great, now all potential GTP buyers will have to come to me. Hooray! :lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back