Three Snakes in One Callout.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HAHA nice Baz, I need a couple of those for some muckin around at home ! Whenever my folks come around my Mum keeps her third eye on the tanks just in case one escapes Hah it would be sooo good to leave one in the bathroom for her inevitable toilet visit and then wait for the screams.

The old girl who owned the place,
hadnt realised her hubby had put the rubber snakes there to scare the seagulls from the pool.
The guy was the neighbour from next door who spotted the snakes and rang me.
Didnt cost them much Kupper, lol.
The ones without the stripes were very good and did look like common green tree snakes.

When I said it's a rubber snake, the lady, Lillian, said,,"oooh, ive never heard of those, i didnt know we had those on the peninsula" then she jerried,,,,"oh, they're made of rubber,,,"
duh

Hahahaha man once you realised you were holding fakes you should have hammed it up and started screaming and shaking them like they were gonna bust out of your grip and then flung them towards old love !

In fact; come to think of it you should do that with the real ones too; could add a whole new dimension to those sweet vids. Imagine the Phillip Island lads suddenly faced with flying copperheads that even the mild mannered Snakeman couldn't handle ;)

One of the 1st times i got a rubber snake from a callout i felt sorry for the old girl who called me and i didnt want to embarrass her so i just bagged it and left,
not telling her it was rubber and not charging her to relocate it.
She rang me that night and blasted the crap out of me because I didnt tell her that is was a rubber snake.She thought I had ripped her off.
Turns out her grandkid had placed it on the fence earlier in the day for shtz & giggles and told her about it after i had left.
Needles to say , I dont play games, but I do like to put on a show and give the punter their monies worth, let them take some pics ect.The Phillip island boys were already smashed and the copperhead was lucky he didnt get "smashed" to

Yeah its good to see a bnch of young blokes enjoying beer, bikes and having a good time and STILL having the decency and sense to call you in instead of going all Alpha male and getting themselves in strife; let alone the snake ! The bluey in the boot was a cracker too ! Those gorgeous kids would have told all their friends about it !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back