Dammit, why must I be in NSW...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snakeynewbie

Reaction score
Or alternatively why must my dream snake be for sale at an awesome price in another state with no shipping :(

Maybe chat to the seller and ask if you take all responsability of shipping if they will ship it? Just out of curiosity, what is it?

Is it in QLD by any chance? I'd be happy to keep it @ my place if you want to pay for it........;) i'll send you pics!

Ha ha, yeah it's in QLD but they'd be expensive photos :p I said to my husband just the other day that if I ever saw one for less than $1500 I'd have to find the money somewhere, this one's $1000.

I am getting some angle headed dragons, in the for sale add he said no frieght but I asked him if he changed his mind about frieghting to let me know and now I am getting them :) :) :)

so give the seller an email and who knows you might get lucky :)

I will take REALLY nice photos ;)

Thats a great price! Goodluck, hopefully a chat with the seller will work. Definately something i want in the future!

All good, got a friendly PM from a member who pointed me in the direction of someone else who has uite a few hatchlings for that price and will freight :)

Depends on the line. Natives, red neos and pure locales aren't as cheap

haha. I wouldn't want to move to another state now. Don't think I could handle having to leave my snakes behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back