GTP Progression - photos

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sara_sabian

Reaction score
I took some new photos of my gtp today and got sidetracked looking at photos of his progress.
He's changed so much since i picked up my little yellow worm from Baden.
Some of these photos have been posted here before:

Aaaaand today:

Apologies for the photo overload ;)

Yum yum! Love your stick work too. I reckon natural timber is the way to go.

I was never going to get a GTP but they're infiltrating my wish list.

Amazing photos mate. Thanks for taking the time to post them up!!
Awesome!

Great job, best pics i have seen in a very long time! Keep it up.

You already know what I think sara.... But I might add that you hit the focus perfectly in all these shots! what apeture were you shooting on all these shots?

You already know what I think sara.... But I might add that you hit the focus perfectly in all these shots! what apeture were you shooting on all these shots?

thanks, usually between 4 and 5.6.
I'm pretty happy with the latest batch of photos, I've tweaked my lighting a bit and the result was a bit more dramatic I think.

Very nice. How old is the snake today, for reference? Mine is just starting to show more substantial amounts of green, but she (or he) is 75% Kofiau, so I don't really have much reference on how much of the yellow is going to go away until she reaches the age where the colour shift should be all done.

This little guy is a mixed locale and is about 10-11 months old, my first (of hopefully many) greens, I've really enjoyed watching the colour shift.

totally green in under a year!? Wow, I didn't know they could shift so fast!

I'm sure he's not done changing yet, he's still got much of his juvenile markings but I don't think he'll change too much more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back