Argh!!! Room mates!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers man, I'll take that advice on board. I've been living with my mrs for close to 3 years. I am pretty sure I'm immune to her germs. Is it different from girl to girl? I better get some of those painters masks just in case.[/QUOTE]

get a check up at the docs, make sure all ur girl germ vaccinations are upto date, and get a calender cos girls synchronize and u wanna know when hell is coming each month so u can take cover somewhere safe i suggest the shed or herp room.

Girls are hell to live with. Be prepared for that. Dishes will be unwashed, clothes left on the floor, if they have control of the loungeroom, it'll be covered with mags and random bottles of nail polish. Your water bills will suck, and if one of them has an airconditioner, lay it flat out on the line that you will NOT pay for them to use it.

If one of them turns on you, then they probably all will.

...that's just what I've found, anyway.

I think this is a bit generalised. From my experience boys are far messier (I used to live with 4 boys and was the only girl), but in saying that boys and girls can be as bad as each other and it depends on the individual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back