Finally the world cup is ours!!!!!!!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rugby League World Champions aswell..... & with Pommie rule in the cricket the Aussies have got nothin !!!!! :lol:

Well, the Kiwis need some uplifting news after the Earthquake. Good on you NZ!

No need to knock Australia......

I would rather be a loser then a kiwi anyday lol only joking. You kiwis aren't a bad bunch congrats. Just a pity about the lack of snakes.

You kiwis aren't a bad bunch congrats. Just a pity about the lack of snakes.[/QUOTE]
True - that is the only thing wrong with nz, I've always wondered how I will look on border security when I am arrested for trying to bring my fav python back home with me.......;-)

WOOOHOOO !!!!! World champs again! A wins a win whether its by 1 point or heaps . But by christ that was scary stuff Those Frenchies certainly gave the final their best shot. Well done men in Black...
Love Australia but so proud of being a kiwi right now.

It's about time too.

In a country where the sporting talent is spread so thinly between rugby and rugby junior, it really was a long time between drinks.

I would rather be a loser then a kiwi anyday lol only joking. You kiwis aren't a bad bunch congrats. Just a pity about the lack of snakes.

It's a pity in Aussie you can't get winners, jewelled geckos and tuatara.... Plenty of kiwis though as a consolation prize (haha). (also only joking in case you didn't realise)

ca7c4bc3-6f12-a2e4.jpg

At least it's a nice cabinet. I could keep a snake in it lol

The almighty Piri Wepu had a shocker laat night, all blacks should have had a safer lead if he didn't miss those 3 kicks. The froggies put up a fantastic game and was a real nail biter towards the end. Grats to the AB's they really deserved the win in the world cup especially with a few that won't see the next one. Richie Macaw and the boys did well. Can't wait for the next one, I reckon the wallabies will be a far more mature team and real force to be reckoned with.

I must admit I was expecting the All Blacks to blow the frogs away but it just didn't happen.They can play much better than the did yesterday but maybe the occasion got top them a bit?
At the end of the day though a win is a win (even if it only took them 24 years :p )and given the crap the the kiwis have had to deal with lately it's good to see.Also good is that the trophy stays in the southern hemisphere yet again,now we all have won it twice,the only blemish was the poms taking it once.

Also interesting to note is the fact that the vast majority of Aussies were barracking for the kiwis which is a total reversal given that the kiwis always barrack for any team playing against us!

Last edited:
Congrats to the kiwi's, a well deserved win. They were in a league of their own throughout I reckon

Rugby League World Champions aswell..... & with Pommie rule in the cricket the Aussies have got nothin !!!!! :lol:

I'd be interested to hear why NZ are the Rugby League world champs as well, Joe..?

Congrats to the kiwi's, a well deserved win. They were in a league of their own throughout I reckon

I'd be interested to hear why NZ are the Rugby League world champs as well, Joe..?

Because they beat Australia in the Rugby League World Cup Final in 2008 :)

Australia didn't :)

Rams - you're right, if Australia had made it to the final instead of NZ you'd have heard all NZers learning to speak French and we'd still be hating on Quinn Cooper or whatever her name is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back