Rules for Rugby World Cup

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Slim, the Blacks will choke, and Wales have been excellent.....60's and 70's revisited......go the taffie red dragons...:)

So - you think NZ are chokers?

What about your homeland... They choke before the gates are even opened!

Australia.... Let's remind Australians about the Rugby League World Cup.... Or the Cricket... And there's plenty of other tall poppies out there too!

NZ - rugby... that's it... Because we're Numero Uno - and we stand so tall and proud of this fact, that when you loose a game, the world seems to come down on you and call you 'a choker'.

How hard is it (do you think?) to win seven games (at this level) in a row?

Australia hasn't (and won't even if they win tonight).

France nor Wales will be able to hold that one high as well.

South Africa have done it before...

England have done it before....

But ever has Australia (nor NZ for that matter).

Tonight is as good as the final. And I think home nerves are substantial, but the Australians - they won't be getting it easy. It will be the hardest gae of their entire lives, and the media have done it to them by talking 'down' the opposition so much, and yet in NZ... Note... We have almost excluded the competition from the equation and worried about our own mayhem in the back line!

Either way, I think tonight will be the most amazing game of rugger in the World Cup - maybe even of all time!

All I hope for (and pray) is that NZ makes it to the finals like 1987 against France... and Australia make it to the 4th place (again, just like in 1987). So far.... The only difference between this and 1987 is that France beat Australia to make it to this point... And NZ beat Wales!

Wales - the most gutsy team ever - I don't think they deserved to lose - and sin binning would have been enough for Warburton... 10 minutes...

FINALLY!!! A prediction that paid off :)

Go NZ!!! Into the finals we go!

Last edited:
Calm down...:)

How the frogs have reached the final, god only knows....should be plain sailing for the Blacks now

Well there be it...

This is the day I brought home my new puppy dog (a border collie cross) which is named Piri - not after the All Black surprisingly enough, but after the chilli...

The All Blacks keep the cup in the tightest contested, lowest scoring final in history! Well done to the All Blacks and yay... I can finally relax now!!!

Not the final we all/most expected by a long shot. Shows the advantages of having the likes of percentage kickers Mehrtens,Fox & Carter in the team.
woohoo!!!!! 4 years for our young guns to mature & become more game savvy before defendin in the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back