Facebook Privacy

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TakeThisLollipop needs:

• Your profile info: birthday, location, relationship status and relationship details
  • Your photos
  • Friends' locations
  • Photos shared with you
  • Videos shared with you
Lol, no thanks. Do people really just allow random apps to access all that stuff?

Did I just ruin the joke?

i did but swiftly removed it through account settings

i showed my sister and all she could watch was the beginning....made her change her password and re assess her privacy settings

i clicked on the link,i am signed up through facebook,it loads to 100% then nothing? Hmm
EDIT> all good now

Last edited:
This is pretty damn cool,
and everyone should do it.
Rather creepy, but it really puts what you write on the internet and its accessibility into perspective.

Do it...it's such an eery level of fun lol

You have to have Facebook to do it though lol, and it's completely safe. Don't google it first or you'll ruin the fun...again, it IS completely safe.

Take This Lollipop

Thank's C_D_B Haven't S--t myself like that since i decided to eat two week old KFC, Absolutely hilarious though

Mine would say 88% complete but still play...
Maybe try a different browser if its not working?

Hahaha no worries Elogov. Really makes you think.

I thought the guy on the computer was me lol

Cheers Brenton

I did it but nothing happened after it downloaded I just got a pic of a lollipop. What is suppose to happen?

Can someone PM me what happens? My mums sitting behind me so I dont want anything outrageous to pop up on the screen lol

It's not that bad nothing graphical. Should be fine for your mum to watch.

Cheers Brenton

How do you do it on your phone?

Need flash player so you need to be on a computer.

Cheers Brenton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back