need a break

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

timmy82

Reaction score
hey everyone

well today our was broken into while both me and the missus was at work they stole just bout everything they could get their hands on included some of our reptiles which were knob tails and thick tail geckos, along with some ridge tails and my they also stole my male 2yr gilleni and they also got all of our jewellery and laptops cameras the tv s and young boy xbox and wee but then they took his money tin and all his cash he was saving
now we have to sit and wait for the csi cops to come and do their bit some time tommorrow and the house is trashed it looks like they were in the house for a while and the first part is no one saw a thing.
so can everyone kept an eye out for anyone trying to sell theses reptiles and let me know thanks tim and cristy

so sorry to hear! sending you both all the best

That sux mate. But those dogs get what's coming to them down the line. In my experience karma takes it's toll on the grubby buggers that do this. Doesn't help you I know. Very sorry this has happened to you.

some people are jut pigs, it happend to me not that long ago, they for most of the stuff but couldent grap all of it as my step dad came home and the blted out the back door, but it looked like they went for the reptiles because everything was open and everything was still in it enclosure, and there was drops of blood on the top of the coastals tank ( he is 7 ft ). nothing reptile related got stolen but a hell of a lot of other stuff, i realy hope you find the people that did this and they get what they desurve.
eddie..

I'm sorry to hear this :(
I really do hope you get them back.
What lowlife steals someone's pet/s?! I will never get my head around it :(

so sorry hope you atleast get some of your stuff back and hopefully your animals.. as i no these are the things you cant insure.. it sux

thank for the words of support guys the cops came again and went over the house but didnt get any finger prints which sucks. how ever we got a couple of games back today from the next door kid that we sed he got late last nite from a young aboriginal boy and i have call our local police station this morning tell them that and i have got an address where some of our stuff may be kept and also a couple of names of people who may be involved and i call the cops at 8.30 this and i am still waiting for them to come and get my details i tired to tell the forensic copper when he was here today but he sed that it is a job for the local cops and i have to wait for them and i shouldnt go to the address because then i can be charged which is a joke i think because i know by the time the cops turn up here at mine it will be to late and all our stuff will be gone.
and as for my reptiles they got 3 goannas, 5 geckos and a couple of snakes.
the interested thing is they only grap to tubs of the geckos and left another 3 tubs.
i am so over it all now and we just want to move both the missus and our boy are so scared and cant sleep.
hes heaps upset over and the even stole his money tin out of his room which he been saving for christmas
its a joke it really is

that sux, we moved about 10 months ago because I walked in on some people in the act of robbing us, once they'd been in the house we where concerned they'd come back and finish the job when we weren't around again.

CSI took prints but where no help to us, hope you have better luck.

that really sucks :(
hope they catch the bastards, its a really low thing to do :(
i feel for your son, that must be so crap

My ex grew up in Shalvey and Blackett before that and his family is probably the only house in their street that has never been robbed. Partially because they have 5 sons and a daughter who was a cop and partially because his mum is so nice to everyone and then a little luck. He moved away as soon as he could as did his youngest and oldest brothers and the sister but the others have stayed, he doesn't understand why his parents put up with it all those years and one of his bro's has now set up house with his family in Whalen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back