DR BRYAN GRIEG FRY - AHS guest speaker this month

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to miss all of the excitement. Just got home from the Blue Mountains. At 7pm I had just gotten to the light horse interchange, so knew I couldn't make it in time - especially if I wanted a seat. Rotten luck. I hope Rob didn't freeze anything off in this weather!

So jealous..... I would love to be there to hear Bryans talk...... Maybe next time it will be in Brisbane :)

awesome talk, he's area of work is pritty amazing! .....jake..;)

fta, i also had the best night last night, went to the talk and came home to a pair of my magnificent tree frogs in amplexus and still is now, hopefully she will lay eggs!

Last edited:
A big thanks to Bryan for fitting us into his extremely tight schedule, poor guy was jet lagged something cronic. Never seen anyone have a quadruple shot of coffee in a glass with milk and skull it like he.....twice. Woah, caffiene rush. :D:D Talk was fantastic and the relevance of how important his work is was realised by all I would imagine. We hope he may be able to come back and visit us in another year or two. :D:D

Another great & very interesting talk last night, thanks to Bryan, & to the AHS committee for organising it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back