"the Scammers" are @ it "again or still"

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

solar 17

l have just been alerted by eagle eyed S & M Morelia that the photo pinching scammers are on another popular pet site with this and other critters they definately don't have or own.
.......solar 17 (Baden)
4084502349_ffc755b5a9.jpg

Baden these scammers like your photos, that twice this year they have been used.

that is a stunning snake. how much would one like that cost? i would break my no more pets rule for one of those... :)

I looked at the add, the "scammers" are probably just using your images to sell what ever they have there. So their using those images as representative pics. Still wrong but some people do it out of ignorance.

scammer is Chris a 15yo.. just talked to a guy that has meet him.. not the guy your thinking of d3pro..

I looked at the add, the "scammers" are probably just using your images to sell what ever they have there. So their using those images as representative pics. Still wrong but some people do it out of ignorance.

It's not representative pics, it's deceiving pics lol. People would purchase these animals thinking they'll be just like the ones in the picture.

It's like if i put a car up for sale, and used pics of an immaculate car owned by someone else but the one really for sale is full of dents.

Nobody has the right to use pictures that aren't theirs, without permission from the owner of the owner. Besides, to show this photo, and if he was going to send a bredli to a buyer, and it wasn't as nice as this one, that is considered false advertising. Either way, the seller is in the wrong.

justdragons I bought a pair of hypo bredli's from SXR for $600 each. Mine aren't as bright red as this guy. But they are still growing. Anything like the above may fetch more.

not possible for baden he doesnt own a single crap animal ive seen some of his collection in the flesh and there 100% quality

solar 17

have you cocidered putting water marks on your photos?
im not sure if that would help much thou,

and shame they keep nicking your pics.

solar 17

have you cocidered putting water marks on your photos?
im not sure if that would help much thou,

and shame they keep nicking your pics.
l don't know how at the moment but l may have to learn real soon.
........solar 17 (Baden)

It's not representative pics, it's deceiving pics lol. People would purchase these animals thinking they'll be just like the ones in the picture.

It's like if i put a car up for sale, and used pics of an immaculate car owned by someone else but the one really for sale is full of dents.

I have stated it's wrong, but I would say It's like someone putting a picture of the best sib of a clutch to sell the rest of the animals... or like some breeders saying their coastlas are hypo :lol: If it's some 16 year old kid I doubt he was trying to harm anyone.
If it was like the other scam, where the seller was taking deposits of animals that were never going to be sold, then that would be a different more serious matter.

I would have a huge problem if I organised to buy or bought an animal advertised with a photo of a top class animal like Baden's hypo and when it turned up it wasn't the same animal.
I have probably missed out on some really nice animals in the past as I only buy in person or from suppliers that I have sufficient confidence in to supply what is advertised. If I went to look at an animal and it wasn't the animal advertised I would be sure to point it out to the seller and wouldn't part with my cash (probably risk being called a tyre kicker in the process). However I have not been in that position or burnt yet because I have researched and bought only from sources that have a squeaky clean reputation.

Octane

Last edited:
Sucks this kid has resurfaced,.....The site the ad is on has a report function has anyone tried this? Maybe they can ban him or at least make it harder for him on that site to do it again when logging emails and phone numbers that have been red flagged.....just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back