That time of the year ....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dickyknee

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
Had 3 snake clutches out , but l really enjoy the first geckos of the year , cant wait to see what pops out this season ...

Only out of the egg for a few minutes .
LevisHatchling26-10-2011.jpg

LevisHatchling26-10-2011-2.jpg

Great pics Brett as usual!

Do they stay "so cute" forever?

If so i may need to diversify to keeping some in the collection,
cheers mate...

Great pics Brett as usual!

If so i may need to diversify to keeping some in the collection,
cheers mate...

Hey Scott ,
Yep they stay pretty cute when they are older lol
I really enjoy them , such little characters at feed time , great to watch and the kids love them too ...
Let me know and I'll put your name on a few ;)

How big are these compared to their parents? Close up photos make them appear the same size. They are cute :D

I got about 30 days for the first of mine , Ill have 20 come out in the same week :)

Kathy to give you an idea on the size here's a pic with one next to a 20 cent coin.

LevisHatchling26-10-2011-1.jpg

Aww thanks Brett. :) That is tiny. That would be so cute. To pick them up would be daunting, you wouldn't want to squash them in your fingers. They are gorgeous.

oh holy crp balls that is cute congrats!

hi dickyknee i have seen some of the offspring of yours at a friends place and i was just wandering how much you are selling them for? cheers

Very cute Brett!!

They definitely stay cute forever. Their faces stay the same, and their bodies grow :p

Note: Be warned though, they are extremely addictive. I wanted nothing to do with geckos etc. however, after purchasing my first one off Brett, the gecko collection has superseded the snake collection..!

congrats dicky, anything special about their parents? hypo etc?

i don't miss the crickets, but i do miss seeing these little guys, always fun to watch themhooning around and their little tempers when they are small.

hi dickyknee i have seen some of the offspring of yours at a friends place and i was just wandering how much you are selling them for? cheers

Hey Bullfrog ,
I will be selling them at around the $100 mark this season.

congrats dicky, anything special about their parents? hypo etc?

i don't miss the crickets, but i do miss seeing these little guys, always fun to watch themhooning around and their little tempers when they are small.

Nothing special with this little one Stu was just the first out for the year , these were from my nice red girl and a similar male ...
I do have a "hypo" type male here , hes been put over a few nice lookers so will see what pops out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back