Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dickyknee

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
I just had a Patternless childreni clutch hatch out , 14 healthy snakes from 11 eggs ...
Has any one else had twins with childreni before , just curious how common it is.

Last edited:
How Kool well done. I wonder also if the one that are twins have a higher chance of making twins like humans. Congrats on the success.

That sounds awesome! I have heard it with Carpets and Olives but never Childreni and the smaller species.

How Kool well done. I wonder also if the one that are twins have a higher chance of making twins like humans. Congrats on the success.

I have no idea which were twins unfortunately , so we may never know ;)

That sounds awesome! I have heard it with Carpets and Olives but never Childreni and the smaller species.

I have heard of them in carpets , but don't recall with childreni ...

Couldnt you tell with the twins maybe being a little smaller than the others?

WOW that is unreal.. does that mean that I can buy two for the price of one? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done Brett. It's awesome to see the two heads popping out isn't it? Congrats.

I remember a couple of years ago when Troy had twins pop out of a Woma clutch. Would you believe that he didn't have a camera handy? Thank goodness that a friend of his did otherwise we wouldn't have had any pics.

Cheers
Joy

Well done Brett. It's awesome to see the two heads popping out isn't it? Congrats.

I remember a couple of years ago when Troy had twins pop out of a Woma clutch. Would you believe that he didn't have a camera handy? Thank goodness that a friend of his did otherwise we wouldn't have had any pics.

Cheers
Joy

I was even worse Joy , I had no idea there was twins at all until I went to tub them up .. I had set up 11 tubs ready for them during the week , I put 8 of them away in the rack then thought there looked like there was to many left in the inc so did a head count and there was still 6 left making it 3 extras.

Last edited:
Always good when twins hatch.It seems to happen more these days but that's only because more animals are being bred.Have had macs,bhps and darwin twins to date.Usually the twins are a bit smaller than their clutch mates but they tend to catch up in no time at all.

Last edited:
Congrats Brett. You're having a good season so far mate, well done.

Oh Brett...... that's so funny...... I bet you'll be watching closely next year......

Well done mate.

Just had a further thought Brett....... are you sure there weren't triplets? lol

Last edited:
Congrats mate! Where's the pics? I'm keen to see this clutch been wanting some for a while, they're like cool little olives!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back