I has a tattoo ( pic for those who like to watch ) haha

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Each to their own I guess. Some fields it would be very hard to find a job with that much coverage and as you mentioned everybody negatively stereotypes you also.

You look fabulous......but there are still some small areas that have space for a little bit more work...are you going to keep going ?

You look fabulous......but there are still some small areas that have space for a little bit more work...are you going to keep going ?

No plans for more ink atm , havent had time for New tattoos for over a year now.... Not enough hrs in the day :(

Are you naked in that pic ? o_o

Of cause not!!!?! , I am wearing a full length yellow sundress :D

Fabulous!!! May I ask how long this work has been in progress?

13 years or so.....

Each to their own I guess. Some fields it would be very hard to find a job with that much coverage and as you mentioned everybody negatively stereotypes you also.

Yup , it will be a real bugger if I want a job at Mc Donalds , haha

sure paul... always making stuff up for attention.... its a photo shopped pic, he lives in a cardboard box & hangs out at a fish shop anoying girls all day... 'can you get me weed' is what he gets asked the most... lol..

sure paul... always making stuff up for attention.... its a photo shopped pic, he lives in a cardboard box & hangs out at a fish shop anoying girls all day... 'can you get me weed' is what he gets asked the most... lol..

hahaha Please don't tell them about the albino Dwalf Indian girls!!!?!

Yup , it will be a real bugger if I want a job at Mc Donalds , haha

Not if you wanna work as Grimace it won't

wait a sec; you can get weed ? :evil:

And you hang in a fish shop ?

.....And to think you just blew all that money on an Albino when I would have taken a coupla cones and some sushi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back