carpet pythons! my southwestern.. share your pythons with us!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm picking the top one as one of dave mc's lines. I had one that got sick and had to be euthanized. Beautiful snakes. Do you know if he is breeding any more this season?

His offspring he held back are still to small for breeding. I think Jordan has some of them too that he might be breeding next season. My female may possibly have go next year or the year after

I want one exactly like the first picture, thats so lovely.

His offspring he held back are still to small for breeding. I think Jordan has some of them too that he might be breeding next season. My female may possibly have go next year or the year after

So he hasn't paired the same animals again then? I can only imagine how awesome the offspring of the offspring will look!

No. he doesn't own the parents of the offspring and I believe the guy he bought them from has sold most his snakes, except the the stunner he has with a line down it's back.

Spewin :(

Well hopefully J or D breed the hold backs next year....

Last edited by a moderator:
That 6th animal Andrew, is that busho's line of carpet? Sure looks like it anyway.
Got to love the imbricata, some of the nicest carpets in Australia.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using Tapatalk

Doesn't it feel great giving even more money to Dec buying the snakes they confiscate from others :)

image001.jpg@01CC995E.CC4D5F20

I know a few of mine are from tenders over the years. Garden island female for one.

A wild one I was lucky to get a call out for.

Attachments

• Carpet1.JPG
    Carpet1.JPG
    160.5 KB · Views: 48
  • carpet2.JPG
    carpet2.JPG
    237.1 KB · Views: 43
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back