just saw this....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

miss2

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
and i want it LOL

[ NO LINKS THANKS ]

Last edited by a moderator:
buggar. does that mean im going to lose my deposit ;)

and i want it LOL

Hey, don't be so stupid... You know you can't do that... You'll never get it into the back of your car to get it from Sydney to ACT!

Craziness... absolute craziness....

But from what I hear he is well trained and sits, shakes hands and rolls over on command.

Last edited by a moderator:
...ill hire a bus!!!

failry sure he plays dead to :)

Sounds legit...

The funniest one ive seen was a add for dead cockies under some guys lounge that some "snake freak" might want to come get, you had to get them out of under the lounge yourself thou but for a bargin of only $1 who could refuse?

Sounds legit...

The funniest one ive seen was a add for dead cockies under some guys lounge that some "snake freak" might want to come get, you had to get them out of under the lounge yourself thou but for a bargin of only $1 who could refuse?
..................:shock:

Sounds legit...

HAHAHA thats bloody Gold!!!! what a cracker!!:p

The add Is no longer available but It would have been a scam Ive seen tigers for sale,piebald ball pythons and the list goes on and on

Maybe he just sold it and it's already in someone's van en route to it's new home in a 4 x 4 x 3 ft enclosure. You guys are so pessimistic around here !:lol:

It was totally a scam. The last time I bought a hippo off that guy he sent me a rhino. Pfft.

you got my rhino!! I'll swap you the elephant he sent me for my rhino? :p

I can't get rid of it now; The kids have become attached. It would break their little hearts if we got rid of Muffin.

So YOURE the one that outbid me !!!!! I KNEW I should have bid big from the start.

I bet it was a tall order for Australia Post to deliver.

Thank you; I'm here all week..... (until the next ban hammer comes crashing down anyway)

I can't get rid of it now; The kids have become attached. It would break their little hearts if we got rid of Muffin.

aww that's fare enough ... if you ever breed Muffin, let me know and I'll take the offspring. Or maybe we could make a hybrid - rhino x elephant!! :lol: That would be a weird looking creature haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back