First hatchies out for the season (Albino Darwins)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

swampie

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
These little guys are my first to hatch out this year, very happy with this clutch as most are nicely banded animals which I'm a big fan of.

Cheers,
Al

Attachments

• DSCN0498.JPG
    DSCN0498.JPG
    365.7 KB · Views: 285
  • DSCN0501.JPG
    DSCN0501.JPG
    368.7 KB · Views: 242
Congrats, they are awesome. I see what you mean about the banding, nice and strong. Thanks for sharing :)

Congrats Alan well done champ will have to catch up soon pal have a beer and go for a fish

Cheers sam

Congrats on your first hatchlings for this season Alan, they are beautiful little pink worms, you have done well! :) And yes, I'm with you on markings...!

Awesome looking wormies there!

All the best,
Carolyn

Thanks guys.

Can't wait to see what comes out of the next clutch that's due in a couple of weeks. Love this time of year.

Skelhorn - like mattG said it is vermiculite (course grade).

Matt - the parents are in the pics attached, dad is in the pic with my other female who's clutch will hatch in a few weeks time, the mum of the clutch above is pictured by herself.

Cheers,
Al

Attachments

• DSCN0065.JPG
    DSCN0065.JPG
    377.7 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_1412.jpg
    IMG_1412.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 112
Great hatcho's Alan, nice and early mate, is everyone else behind or what??
Ive spoken to a few and no one is near hatching out as yet, me included, you must be stoked! :)

Cheers guys.

All my girls went earlier than usual this year Scott, I couldn't tell why you though, I didn't do anything different. I have 12 clutches cooking most of which will hatch over the next 2-3 weeks with the last clutch due to hatch in the first week of December.
Usually I still have girls gravid at this time of year, the only thing I can put it down to is we had a colder winter this year than we have had for a the past few years, who knows ?
I'm not complaining though.

Cheers,
Al

Note it down Al, cause the colder winter and any other observations all conclude to the final outcome I guess.
Interesting mate, thats why the hobby is so cool, we are always learning!
Cheers mate thanks for sharing that tidbit...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back