Hey Guys and Girls....It's Movember!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris212

Reaction score
Hey all, just wanted to let you all know its Movember, an auspicious time of the year to raise awareness for men's health and of course to celebrate the Mo.
Get some mates together and register on the Movember website, and see who can grow the best "Boonie" There is even some great prizes for people who raise funds on their website.

Rules!
  1. On "Shadowe'en" (October 31), the complete moustache region, including the entire upper lip and handlebar zones, must be completely shaved.
  2. For the entire duration of Movember [November 1–30], no hair shall be allowed to grow in the goatee zone (any facial area below the bottom lip).
  3. There is to be no joining of the moustache to sideburns
Would be cool to see some pics on here at the end of the month!

hey Chris, I am doing it for the first time this year. I will post some pics during the process!

im doing a team with my work,

if any one feels kind enough you can donate to me/my team with this link Movember Australia - Home

my plan is to clean shave this arvo take a pic and then continue to take a pic as close to the same time each day as i can to get a progression clip together :)

I'm in a team this year too. Should be interesting. Don't think my fiancée will speak to me any more after about two weeks haha

I did it a few years ago for work, however I still can't grow a mo to save my life, my beard is bushy, and my upper lip has a little smear of hair that barely touches the beard just below my lip lol, such is life. good luck fellas, I'm just going to keep my beard and leave it at that this year :)

have just to-day finished "DRY OCSOBER ", on top of "DRY FEB "............in 2 hours time, won,t know whether i have a Mo or not,,,,

What sort of Mo's can the girls grow? I saw a baglady sporting a ripper the other day, but she seemed a bit early for Movember??? Maybe she was just getting a head start?

Did this about two years ago, (and copped a suspension for promotong on here - rule 17).

Did get several femal members to post pickc of themselves wearing fake mow's. even sponsored RainbowSerpent to wear one to school for the day.

I cant decide if I like what's going on on my top lip, or if I really just look like the guy Lester who hangs out at the park with a bag of lollies.

Movember

me.jpg
So I've done the first week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back