I need everyones help!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thesilverbeast

Reaction score
I need everyones help! UPDATE: More moult photo's on page 3!

Hey all, I'm sorry to have to do this but there's a competition for me to win a GoPro HD video camera on a facebook page. All you have to do to win is get the most likes.

Its a picture comment and you don't actually need to "like" the page so you wont get spammed at all after you do it.

You just need to "like" my comment on the photo of the craziest thing I wish i had a camera for.

My name is Shaun Scott and I have a display picture of myself dressed as the super mario brothers character Wario while playing guitar on stage. My comment is 30th or so down from the top and its this comment...

Recently I was out riding in my back paddock when I saw a large wedge tailed eagle swoop down 20m in front of me and grab a large rabbit. It struggled to take off again but it did and enjoyed its prize a short distance away. Can you imagine the footage if I had a GoPro sitting on the front of the bike facing the direction of the attack?!

---------------HERE IS THE LINK--------------

Just to be clear you have to "like" my post specifically, not the picture in general. Also to make it easier, as of this message my comment is shown second in the "reduced" format.

Also if any of you who do it could get a few mates to as well it would give me good chances to start making some XR5 video's myself!

Thank you to those who do it!

I would love the camera to get awesome animal related videos like high speed videos of this cute girl striking at her food...

207982_10150163205716268_647426267_7189298_7985311_n.jpg

Or HD moult sequence of this guy...

16131_207662351267_647426267_3696107_2928069_n.jpg

Last edited:
lol i thinkn your gonna get it thats alot of likes lol

I'm still over 100 less than the winner though! I need all the help I can get!

Any that feel so inclined to share with friends I would be very grateful to!

Thanks both of you :)

Some full HD vids of some native wildlife would be awesome, I think!

Also its a good story of a native getting one over an introduced species!

That would have made goood footage with a wedge tail eagle and rabbit, hope you win.

Thankyou guys so much!!! I'm still around 60 from the leader though and the competition is until 1st December so anything could happen!

And yes, I couldn't believe what I saw I just stood there in amazement for a few seconds processing what happened. It was the first time I'd seen a wedgie up close.

I saw the same thing on the way from Vic to Qld... we where driving in the middle of Nowhere And we saw an eagle swoop down and pick up a Rabbit then took off and flew Near the car with the rabbit for the next 4-6 Seconds... was pretty cool...

I wish I had my own camera about a year ago because when me and my dad went to Brisbane we saw two pairs of eagles each eating a dead roo, would have made great shots as they didn't fly away when we drove past which eagles genually do. Fortunately in a few months I'll get my own camera to take pics of wildlife whenever I want.

Its a normal coloured C.aurantiipes centipede who changes an AWESOME colour when he moults. It only lasts a few hours though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back