Where would you rather be?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife works at the local sailing club and last week when she went down to have a smoke, she watched a large tigersnake eating an adult jacky dragon on the beach, She came home an rubbed it in, saying how awesome it was to see something like that in the wild, blah blah blah
I was so jealous and we were both spewing she didnt have her phone with her to film it...grr.

I am officially coming down for you to take me out on call outs with you :p i want some of this tiger action! But nah i am thinking of holding a herping day ta my place... Bit of a field day for all to come out for a bit of fun :D

I am officially coming down for you to take me out on call outs with you :p i want some of this tiger action! But nah i am thinking of holding a herping day ta my place... Bit of a field day for all to come out for a bit of fun :D
come back down here we got better tigers :p ;)

haha i might be coming back round christmas... if so ill show ya where the good ones are.. Mt George... North East :D

went herping to day hoping to get some video of a tiger but saw none :( only dragons and a few skinks

Ill have to find some pics of my snakes in tas and get them up :D

i'd rather be working in an Emergency Department combining both what i love with gaining valuable triaging skills....

your a long way out poggle, nanango is out past blue mountains

Nanango is in the middle of whoop whoop, some where between where sea guls don't venture to where they fly up side down.

its 300 k's from the gc
a good drive thats for sure
Youll have a herp day at yours, people who turn up sure are commited

Refer to that post mate.. All normal i promise. Remove ticks only if you going to keep it.. It a natural part of wildlife and as nice as it is for removing them it not always in best interest of nature for us to put our noses where not welcome :)

its 300 k's from the gc
a good drive thats for sure
Youll have a herp day at yours, people who turn up sure are commited

Plenty of herpers local too. Some in gympie etc... not to far... lol all in the name of science. :D

Right here mate, I dont need the fantasy, I'm in real world and I'm not complaining. If I died 20 years ago I would have had more adventures than the vast majority. Nothing has changed Nor will it.

When I was 14 my old man said "mate, if you dont take risks you dont have adventures and if you dont have adventures you dont have a life". I ran away from home a week later and didn't come back for a year. I'm not reccommending anyone take that path these days (it's not the same place)

Thing is...... STOP DREAMING START DOING

Only you will get you where you need to be.

Under the water. There's an entire magical world down there that most people never get to see and experience

I want to be in a crappy little steel shed living up in the hills of the rainforest living off the land.

I'll live my dream one day. . .

Good luck mate. Paradise rarely is. The land can be very hard to live off even when you know what you are doing. It's all about experience and there's only one way to get that.

So enjoy!

My floors still haven't been cleaned....would you believe....the cleaning lady has pneumonia....how totally inconsiderate of her.....you'd think she'd get her priorities right wouldn't you......just not good enough....I might have to sack her !!!

My floors still haven't been cleaned....would you believe....the cleaning lady has pneumonia....how totally inconsiderate of her.....you'd think she'd get her priorities right wouldn't you......just not good enough....I might have to sack her !!!

Don't you have functioning arms and legs ?

My wife got a bee in her bonnet yesterday afternoon and went nuts with duster, the broom and vacuum cleaner. So I made myself scarce and went down to my mancave spend some time tinkering with my fishing gear and to keep company with the old lizard who lives in there. She had me sneezing with all the dust she was making airborn.

Thought she must have been expecting a special visitor, but no one came.

Your worst day out near or on the water fishing is better than your best day at work.

Good luck mate. Paradise rarely is. The land can be very hard to live off even when you know what you are doing. It's all about experience and there's only one way to get that.

So enjoy!

No telephones, no TV (it's mostly rubbish on TV now and not worth watching), no neigbours, no traffic .... that would be paradise.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back