Where would you rather be?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right here mate, I dont need the fantasy, I'm in real world and I'm not complaining. If I died 20 years ago I would have had more adventures than the vast majority. Nothing has changed Nor will it.

When I was 14 my old man said "mate, if you dont take risks you dont have adventures and if you dont have adventures you dont have a life". I ran away from home a week later and didn't come back for a year. I'm not reccommending anyone take that path these days (it's not the same place)

Thing is...... STOP DREAMING START DOING

Only you will get you where you need to be.

yeah but i just need to move out first...got my 10year plan in place though

study BHthSci, sit the GAMSAT hopefully pass and get an interview to Med School, get into a course through ACEM and possibly do a fellowship as an ED doc!.....now i just need to implement it. i'll be one happy herper if it comes together like that otherwise i have a backup plan....

Actually no, I don't have a functioning right arm and it's a pain in the bum....I have bursitis or a torn ligiment in my right shoulder, (physio hasn't quite figured out what it is yet) so have very limited use in my right arm. I do as much as I can with my left arm and I can still dust and sweep the floors, but vacuuming and washing the floors are beyond me at the moment.....so I do need the help of my friend. My hubby is 76 and that sort of house work is a bit beyond him too, though he does hang the washing out for me.

Actually no, I don't have a functioning right arm and it's a pain in the bum....I have bursitis or a torn ligiment in my right shoulder, (physio hasn't quite figured out what it is yet) so have very limited use in my right arm. I do as much as I can with my left arm and I can still dust and sweep the floors, but vacuuming and washing the floors are beyond me at the moment.....so I do need the help of my friend. My hubby is 76 and that sort of house work is a bit beyond him too, though he does hang the washing out for me.
he is suspended now dont have to explain yourself :)

Id like to be many places...

1. Surfers Paradise... eating fish and chips by the beach.

2. Bali

3. Safari-ing in Africa :D

I would rather be on holiday in SA (I want to go shark diving again) but instead I am stuck at work for my 3rd 12hr nightshift. Lots of fun walking around in the rain.

Dan are you responsible for the ridiculous delays? I just left central and it's a shambles after the storm earlier. I blame you :p

No it's not me lol. All the trains are stuffed because of the storm earlier trees down & signal failures due to power. That's why I don't catch trains lol even though I get free public transport.

im quite content where i am its more than i ever thought we could have. our own house. although to be debt free would be magical!

At this point in time I would rather be in bed sleeping. Only 2 1/2 hrs till I can sleep, stupid nightshift.

That bloke is....suspended....you're joking.....I didn't think he needed to be suspened, in fact it didn't even cross my mind that it would happen !!! Oh well, ok....what does that mean exactly.....for how long ???

That bloke is....suspended....you're joking.....I didn't think he needed to be suspened, in fact it didn't even cross my mind that it would happen !!! Oh well, ok....what does that mean exactly.....for how long ???

I dont think it was because of his comments to you Grannieannie.

Id like to be out working on my farm (when i can get one!) ridding my horse (again when I can get one)!!! And going to Bali 2 times a year would be g8 2!!! Thats it im going to get in the pool now! Study can w8 this amazing day cant!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back