Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that sucks Scleropages..... I was looking forward to saying "hi".

Well that sucks Scleropages..... I was looking forward to saying "hi".
I'm working until 5ish.. so will be there latter that night telling Joy to relax and drink a wine or three..
Say Howdy if you see me!

I'm working until 5ish.. so will be there latter that night telling Joy to relax and drink a wine or three..
Say Howdy if you see me!

I will probably be fighting traffic by that time. Enjoy the wine. ;)

OK just had a thought was just wondering when you do buy your snakes while at the show are we given something to take them home in or do we need to bring pillow cases or something for the journey home also obviously we don't want to buy a snake and go home straight away but we obviously can't walk around all day holding on to our new pets what does everyone usually do put a deposit down then come back later first expo so want to be prepared?

l believe all vendors have to provide something to take your new herps home in, personally l am providing a "brand new" pillow slip that has been washed and a crush proof 30cm x 30cm x 10cm (12"x12"x4") new crush proof box with each sale.
..............solar 17 (baden)

Hey we will be there .Can we bring our snake along ?? she such a jem .Are we allowed to ??

Hey we will be there .Can we bring our snake along ?? she such a jem .Are we allowed to ??

No way in the world. It is illegal to remove any reptile from the house it is licensed to, unless it's for a vet visit, purchase or moving house. Although you can if you have them on display, but you need to go through S & T and national parks and wildlife.

OK just had a thought was just wondering when you do buy your snakes while at the show are we given something to take them home in or do we need to bring pillow cases or something for the journey home also obviously we don't want to buy a snake and go home straight away but we obviously can't walk around all day holding on to our new pets what does everyone usually do put a deposit down then come back later first expo so want to be prepared?

All sellers will supply suitable containers/bags for you. No-one will be able to walk around with their new purchase, but instead it will be left for safe keeping at the Scales & Tails stand (the one in the animal sales section) along with a copy of the movement advice and a copy of your receipt and you'll be able to pick it up when you are leaving. It's all been worked out to make things as stress free for your new reptile as possible.

Cheers
Joy

Where is it being held?

Ipswich Show Grounds, Warwick Road, Ipswich. Qld. 4305. Starts 9.00 am.

cheers
Joy

Sorry Zephyr...... as Ned explained. Definitely no other reptiles will be allowed on the grounds except those already authorised.

Cheers
Joy

but instead it will be left for safe keeping at the Scales & Tails stand (the one in the animal sales section) along with a copy of the movement advice and a copy of your receipt and you'll be able to pick it up when you are leaving. It's all been worked out to make things as stress free for your new reptile as possible.

just wondering if we leave animals with you guys are we aloud to leave other purchases with them? save us carting them around all day? lol

All of the animals I'll have for sale will be in clear plastic ventilated tubs that you can take home with your animal. So no need to bring anything to transport mine. A couple of the animals
we have for sale are pictured below... Patternless childreni & Fred the Beardie...

Attachments

• 1-11Childreni3s.jpg
    1-11Childreni3s.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 57
  • img84094eac0e9e3bbfc.jpg
    img84094eac0e9e3bbfc.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 50
All of the animals I'll have for sale will be in clear plastic ventilated tubs that you can take home with your animal. So no need to bring anything to transport mine. A couple of the animals
we have for sale are pictured below... Patternless childreni & Fred the Beardie...

I've always admired patternless children's, sigh

I eat children
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.........stay away from me

It sure is shaping up to be a great day. Not long left to go now. Looking forward to seeing you all there.

I really, really, REALLY hope I can make it tomorrow!
Just look out for the little blonde chick under piles of snake accessories :p

I'll be wearing a black Candian 'ottawa senators' cap. And have a few tattoos here and there. Be sure to say hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back