Celebrity Crushes!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Jason Stratham (when he is in snatch) - I would do anything for him ;)

Kim Kardashian hands down lol....she is seriously the most amazing lady ive seen, my gf is jealous of how much i love her llooooolll

'Old' men? Seriously?
You're blasting away the final vestiges of my youth here... and I'm not even 30 yet!

well considering they're both old enough to be my dad, yeah old men :p but oh they're still hot!!! (now that I put it that way, it sounds wrong :| .. meh lol)

Kim Kardashian hands down lol....she is seriously the most amazing lady ive seen, my gf is jealous of how much i love her llooooolll

For me, it's toss up between her and Nicole Scherzinger :D

well considering they're both old enough to be my dad, yeah old men :p but oh they're still hot!!! (now that I put it that way, it sounds wrong :| .. meh lol)

Fair enough. I feel the same way about young Sean Connory (post Bond, but pre-geriatric)... old enough to be my granddad but OMG that voice!

Well really the only celebrity you can truly call a crush would be Stuart Diver???

Robert Downey Jr for me too, when he was in Ally Mcbeal.. i was in love with him!
Not so much now.

Males- Vin Diesel, & still 'loving' him to this very day
Females- Pink & Mariah Carey.......yes if i had the chance, Pink would be my wifey!

females i'm all for Alex Kingston and Julianna Margulies!!! But three out of four are old enough to be my parents...i wouldn't mind having George Clooney as a father though *daydreams*...Noah Wyle is my ipod wallpaper!

jessica alba for sure. i even named my sleep apnea machine after her so i can say ive slept with jessica alba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back