G'DAY, G'DAY from "BLING" & I...... new to the forum.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

radicool350

Reaction score
;) Hi everyone! I'm fairly new to the snake world, did lots of reading & a few months ago bought my first snake. My beautiful 2 year old female diamond python called "BLING" is the most amazing animal ever!!! She is all & so much more i had ever hoped for! She is so friendly & tame, my kids love her & snuggle her almost everyday. I have a clothing shop & sometimes she comes to work with me for a couple of hours, she's such a good girl & just wraps herself around my neck & shoulders. She eats really well, & has definately put on a bit more weight. I just wanted to share with everyone how lucky i am, i love her to bits!! I have just applied for a licence to get a green tree python, i really hope they grant it to me. My hubby & i have just made the most amazing enclosure for it out of a frameless corner shower screen surrounded in jarrah, it's so, so cool. Anyways that's where i'm at....... thanks for reading! x

That sounds great!
Welcome to the website!

Can you post up a pic of your green tree python enclosure?
It sounds interesting!

LOL....I can feel your enthusiasm from here in WA... :) it's wonderful that you did all that research and love your ....BLING.... so much. :) I have a stimsons python....nothing fancy, just 3 yrs old, I've had him 2 yrs, his name is Barrie, and like you and many of us here....love him to bits....we all love our animals and appreciate their natural beauty and specialness. Here in WA we're not allowed to take our snakes out in public. I bet you get some great reactions from some of your customers. I carry a photo of Barrie around with me, and people are even amazed at seeing a photo of him.
I hope you'll really enjoy it here...and welcome. :)

he, he, he, so may people think she is just a gorgeous necklace (that goes with everything i might add) and all of a sudden out comes her beautiful tongue! Most reactions are positive, & i think educational. Please know everyone i have the upmost respect for her & if i thought she was ever unhappy or uncomfortable she would be safe & sound in her house.
Thanks for the welcolmes, i have learnt so much from this site, so glad to be a part of it!
I will put up some pics of my GTP enclosure when it is finished - not quite done yet! Sounds wacky but i think it gonna be awesome! Happy days everyone xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back