Funny times with reptiles

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jakedasnake

Reaction score
Just thought I'd make a thread about funny experiences with reptiles. I'll start ok so my stepsis n me are out the back with my spencer monitor and all of a sudden max(my monitor)starts to walk up her legs and he rests his head against her boob and she starts screaming at me to get it off lol so I did. So what's ur story?

Well its not that funny but i just took my spotteds mice out to give her and she whacked the first one and threw some coils around it and then let go with her mouth and just looked at me, then she lunged still holding the first mouse and stole the second Nd wrapped a coil around that too, so now she sitting there still looking out waiting to see what else i have for her and carefully saving her little mice for later :lol:

Also not really reptiles but when i was 14 i went to the scout jamboree up in Springfield and was half way throu the water commando course(think lots of big wallows full of water and mud, etc) and was halfway across when a canetoad jumped in my face. It ws the first time id ever seen a canetoad as a southerner and i had a moment of weakness and freaked out and ended up sitting in the mud shaking :lol:

this one time at band camp, i put a sleepy lizard in my..........

nah better not

I had a lovely Coastal called Butt for obvious reasons
Over 3 metres, ugly as a mother in law and hyperactive

I would leave him in a bag until I was getting bored doing a show
Then Id just loosen the top and he would swarm out of there like he was on fire

You would have all these people oohing and ahhing about the jungles and womas etc
Then this beast just appears as if from nowhere

Reactions were priceless just about every time
Yet he was one of the gentlest snakes I ever had the pleasure of looking after

Another one. My cousins coastal mike was on the lounge which was brand new and my uncle went to move him and mike sprayed him in poo rofl!

My cat was sitting watching TV with me the other night when another cat was on, he jumped up ran to the TV and got super close and was putting his paw on the cats face!! He then turns to me and "meowed" as if to say its not real!!! hahaha!

One day my mum and I were out horse ridding and we had lunch and her horse was grazing near by. Mum was trying to twist and put her back in but was not able so she got down on the ground and was twisting to try to get it back in. Her horse walked right up to her and with her eyes bugging out and her front legs splayed so far apart was reaching her head down to check to see if mum was ok and what the hell she was doing!!! We think as a friend was standing close by the horse thought she had pushed mum over or something because the horse was looking at mum looking at the other lady with a "***" look on her face!!!

I have a story thats sorta funny... When i was 10 my friends uncle gave him a wild caught Bluetongue anyway one day i came over to his house and noticed there was not Lizard in the tank... so We went looking and two hours later we asked his sister if she had seen it ... all of a sudden she Went OMG and started crying... We where like Wth then she told us She took it out the front of there house for some sunlight the day before... and her friend came over and they went inside but without the lizard... Lol wasn't very funny at the time but looking back its pretty funny... At least the Lizard got to return to the wild :) (Dw there are wild Bluetongues where he lived so it survived)

Yeah.... When my neighbors then 6 year old girl came over wanting to give splash, our 1 year old turtle cuddles She pick him up wanting to hold in like u burp a baby , no shirt on and when splash decided he had enough he bit her right on her tiny nipple. She was screaming and let go off the turtle., but he did not let go. Lol. Took me a good couple of minutes to get him off her, needless to say she's more cautious with the bigger snakes :/)

Im not sure its 'funny' as such, maybe just 'cute'......but when i change Matilda's water, if she is sleeping, she ever so slowly lifts her head & turns to watch me, & when im done, just curls back up to sleep. The 'look' is like 'ummm excuse me but do you mind keeping the noise down, i am trying to sleep here' :lol: She is just so cute!

Just after I got my Green Tree Python, Sherbet. , I found my Jungle, Peanut, in the most hilarious position. She has always loved her buddha statue, but this time, she must have taken a page out of Sherbets book! It was pretty funny as I've never seen her sit like that on the statue!
It was as if to say, "You dont have to spend $1500 to see a snake sit like this!"
IMG_0472.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back