Pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FAY

I took some pics of my favorite girl.

Enjoy!!

P1020281.jpg

P1020279.jpg

P1020282.jpg

P1020284.jpg

beautiful snake. is that a tub on it's side styled enclosure?

Wow, I think thats the only albino carpet I've actually really, really liked! Gorgeous pattern

Nothing wrong with her Fay, hopefully you have a male to go with her....

Very nice Fay - I bet she's even more spectacular in real life (none of the photos I've taken ever seem to do these guys justice). Is there an ongoing striped project there?

I want. Amazing looking girl. In all serious if your ever interested in selling her. :) I would be more then happy to buy her. Please I have lots of money.

She's grown a heap since the last pics I saw of her, such a stunning girl :D

Thats cool, although I am still trying to get my head around the tub/sliding glass front arrangement.

Thanks guys. I am so looking forward to breeding her. She is in a display cage at a herp society. What she is in is not her home. You do never get how beautiful they really are in photos. The 2nd pic comes close to her colours.

Yes, Nev, I have two lovely hets that can go with her and a beautiful young albino male that is a bit young atm.

That is an extremely good albino with the high yellow and striping fay,mine here is one of those washed out looking ones,in pics or real life its ordinary compared to yours.
Get a good albino male to put over her,plenty available now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back