Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
didnt make it :( wish we could have but just to far.
can we start a new thread or add to this one pics? of displays, people and animals for sale? would love to see what i missed lol

You guys wanting a festival on the northside of Brisbane - there already is one.. The Queensland Reptile Expo in Gladstone :) hehehe

I didn't have as much time as I would have liked due to other commitments but was impressed with what I did see. I found everyone to be really friendly, and were quite happy to answer peoples questions which is great to see. From my point of view, I finally got to put some faces to names. It was great to meet Jinjajoe and see his beautiful collection, I was already talking to him about getting one of this years westerns, so it was great to see and handle them, but those albinos and crosses, wow!

Some beautiful snakes on display, but didn't really have time to wait in the lines to look at them properly. The death adder talk seemed interesting as well, but once again, time constraints.

Stein enclosures were just stunning (as usual), great displays guys. For now though I'll be getting a new enclosure from Matt at Just Lizards, some really nice wooden setups for the price.

Also picked up some of that calcium carbonate substrate to test, looks interesting.

Just wanted to say thanks again to all the organisers and people who have put time and effort in to making this happen, and to the stall holders for their patience (and show specials :))

Sounds like a great day - however, where are all the pictures? Did no one take a camera (besides their phone) to this expo..?

had my day of work booked in for a month or so now. my partner and i will be there, you cant miss us will be cruising around with a black labby. come say hi.

I feel like such an idiot... I saw you there but I'm crap with names so I'm sorry I didn't come and say hello. :(

I thought it was a great day. It was the first reptile festival I've been to though, so I have nothing to compare it to. Loved seeing all the beatiful animals... had to wander around multiple times just to look at them again!

I had hoped to get an enclosure there, but as others have said, there weren't all that many (at least not in my price range). Still picked up a few bits and pieces though.

I only really got one picture I thought needed to be shared... only a phone picture I'm afraid. Thought this was a pretty cool character...

Albino.jpg

:) no worries, im terrible with names to haha normally hey you works for me hehe. well i hope you had a great day.!

I feel like such an idiot... I saw you there but I'm crap with names so I'm sorry I didn't come and say hello. :(

:) no worries, im terrible with names to haha normally hey you works for me hehe. well i hope you had a great day.!

Wonderful day... I really felt at home amongst other like minded people ... they're a bit thin on the ground here.

I just walked in... No one stopped me. I walked in the front entrance straight from the car park. Who was handling the entry fees? I will have to fix them up

Can someone PM me with the details of who was taking the entry fees please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back