Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mikey at wicked ink in goulburn, hes only been tattooing for 4years but hes got alot of talent

Biomech Leg i started today..

Attachments

• 00000100_1367.jpg
    00000100_1367.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 247
Last edited:
Oh yeah hehe, Skyward Sword Limited edition on pre order XD, Nothing beats Ocarina Of time though lolz

Last edited:
Got the arm finished today I'm wrapped with how it's turned out.

Attachments

• DSCF0183.jpg
    DSCF0183.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 281
  • DSCF0181.jpg
    DSCF0181.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 263
  • DSCF0184.jpg
    DSCF0184.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 254
  • DSCF0185.jpg
    DSCF0185.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 240
Much to hubby's disdain (or jealousy that I was at the tattoo shop and not him!lol) I started filling in some gaps to start my left sleeve.... Going with a very girly floral garden design for this arm, (a few pythons may pop up through it eventually too i think) and spoke to a tattooist who's keen to do my back job for me!

anyway here's the latest addition:

IMG_0280.jpg

I now know what I'm getting next and I'm VERY EXCITED!! Will definitely be a post here from me in the next few months.

Planning on getting a bird of paradise and stem design (full color) down my ribcage. My uncle loved these and every time lately that I see one somewhere I am reminded of him (he passed in February this year). I can not wait :)

Piercings look a bit angry there, have they settled since? I like the idea and placement of them, any troubles with clothing or daily living in that locale

I now know what I'm getting next and I'm VERY EXCITED!! Will definitely be a post here from me in the next few months.

Planning on getting a bird of paradise and stem design (full color) down my ribcage. My uncle loved these and every time lately that I see one somewhere I am reminded of him (he passed in February this year). I can not wait :)

That is a very kool flower and great idea for a tatt, don't envy you on the ribs though darl.... :/

^^^^ i wanna know the same! everyone I have ever seen with those done seems to either be regularly or permanently infected...

Piercings look a bit angry there, have they settled since? I like the idea and placement of them, any troubles with clothing or daily living in that locale

That photo was taken after it was done, but they healed up fine, neva had a issue with them catching on things etc, only problem i found was if you took it out to clean it would start to heal over really quick, but that could be my body lol
i lost one wen i had a accdent with a fork lift, ball poped off and bar fell out, so ended up taking the other one out as it looked odd having one in and one not there, when i had my wrists done with bars that was a bad idea, caught on everything and working on cars i almost riped it out, so just took them out.

Good it's settled, seen a few angry ones.....nipples close quickly too, and you know your alive when they get done.

Good it's settled, seen a few angry ones.....nipples close quickly too, and you know your alive when they get done.
lol yer nipples hahaha i found my 1st one was easy as then the second one i wasnt expecting to hurd but that did twice as much, ive had mine done for 10 years now neva had a problem with them :)

lol yer nipples hahaha i found my 1st one was easy as then the second one i wasnt expecting to hurd but that did twice as much, ive had mine done for 10 years now neva had a problem with them :)

Ican name one that hurts WWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY more than nipples. I can tell you know if it ever comes out, I wouldnt do it again :) Then again maybe I would ;)

Ican name one that hurts WWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY more than nipples. I can tell you know if it ever comes out, I wouldnt do it again :) Then again maybe I would ;)

lol yer i dont think im game for that yet lol,(boys part tho) i dont think i could last the waiting period ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back