The Complete Carpet Python

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man...I've gotta get ahold of this. Pretty stoked my Bredli made the front cover too ;)

I clicked on the purchase bit for the little blue book and the price goes from $35 + $13.95 postage (advertised on the website) to $79.95 + $35 postage.
So how much is it?....:?
oops,,,:)

Anybody waiting on a copy from reptilesaustralasia? I ordered mine around the 20th of last month and sent them an email a week ago to find out what was up and have had no reply from them.

Something must be wrong. They are usually excellent with their replies. Its unusual that things have gone quiet. I hope everything is ok.

I got mine a week and a half a go. Just in my opinion, most parts are great but a couple of statements I thought odd or not correct.
Overall, a fantastic book

My copy turned up today :D And Jamie yours is with mine :D What a lovely looking book. How lovely to have it personally signed by the authors. That is very thoughtful. Thank you very much. :D

im hopin it is a good book as ive just paid 4 my book

The Complete Carpet Python book is an excellant read and has plenty of stunning photographs .
Well worth the wait if you have not received your copy yet .
But i can understand the frustration ,, with some orders taking longer than expected.
cheers
Roger

I didn't care how long it took, so long as I knew it wasn't lost in the mail. But I have mine now. Definitely well worth the wait. :D

Glad I already have my copy. It's a great book, at a great price. Well worth a read.

Book arrived thanks Neil.

Great to see so many names that are familiar to the forums scattered through the text and in the acknowledgments. Shows the quality of contributors on the forums!

Is there any way around not being able to have it posted to a PO box?

If this is the instructions it is probably because there aren't using Aus Post as their couriers and only Aus post can deliver to P.O.Boxes.

unsigned copies are available now, next 20 people to buy can have 2 for the price of 1.

just purchase using the 'buy now' button as if you were buying a signed copy.

please ensure that you write "2 for 1" in the special instructions section or you will be sent a signed copy only.

The Complete Carpet Python – Exclusive signed copies | Reptiles Australasia

available to Australian Residents only

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back