He believes it came from a deadly eastern brown snake

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuscus

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
In the ironically named sunshine coast, surrounded
Journalist rules on snakes
1/ Do not be informed
2/ Do not phone any of the local experts of the local zoo
3/ Do not do any extra research ( like asking on APS - on second thoughts :rolleyes: )
4/ Believe and/or publish the opinion of the first {INSERT DEROGATORY DESCRIPTION HERE} at or near the scene
5/ Summit "Story" then go to the pub

Sssssssnakes | Sunshine Coast | Sunshine Coast Daily

B
TW - some pretty good pics in the rest of the slide show

what was the snake that was eating a goldfish? there is some really nice pics in there...

Last edited:
Some really cool pics.....the 'vine' snake is an ugly little critter though! ^^^ i wondered the same thing about the gold fish......keelback or rough scale maybe would be my uneducated guess.

I honestly wouldnt have a clue, i havent looked into either snake, so know very little about them. But the pictures i have seen recently on this site......i figured it would be one or the other!

:lol: Just noticed the 'snake wedding' story......i wonder what the cake looked like!

Last edited:
I hate dealing with the media (local papers). They just want the best most damatic story for the least amount of effort.

Journalist rules on snakes
1/ Do not be informed
2/ Do not phone any of the local experts of the local zoo
3/ Do not do any extra research ( like asking on APS - on second thoughts :rolleyes: )
4/ Believe and/or publish the opinion of the first {INSERT DEROGATORY DESCRIPTION HERE} at or near the scene
5/ Summit "Story" then go to the pub

I forgot the most important rule
the snake is ALWAYS one of the most dangerous in the area

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back