Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yer i cant see your pics either Tony ?
Col why would that be ?

I think its because tony may have uploaded from his phone? not sure but I see two attachment links and if you click them the pics show up for me.

hows that now?

Last edited:
I have seen the adult photos Goldmember. They are amazing. The third one is one of the most vivid animals you can imagine and has possibly been posted elsewhere. Mick has a huge range of colours in super stripes, etc.

Outstanding albinos mick, would have to be the best in the country, and pure

OMG are you serious, his name is Mick? From SA?
If so then it's the same person that made my jaw drop to the floor when i saw the ad elsewhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't think there are too many Micks selling those sort of animals :)

Outstanding albinos mick, would have to be the best in the country, and pure

Interesting you have a JAG as your profile pic? Is this one pure?

profilepic19279_2.gif

Hey didn't say i didn't like jags mate, i just don't think some people on hear no how much work and time mick has put in to developing this line, years of line breeding and the result speaks for themself, and their is no jag bloodline in them they are pure darwins

Hey didn't say i didn't like jags mate, i just don't think some people on hear no how much work and time mick has put in to developing this line, years of line breeding and the result speaks for themself, and their is no jag bloodline in them they are pure darwins

thanks for your explanation :)

Wow Mick, you have fantastic animals!! All your hard work and effort is certainly evident in what you breed. I can't wait to get mine off you and I really appreciate all your help and information so far. I haven't ever purchsed from anyone that is so humble, knowledgeable, and willing to put in the post purchase help. Cheers.

Sorry to go a bit off topic.

3 days ago
012bd4be-be8e-61d0.jpg

This morning : )
012bd4be-bf21-a39a.jpg

Average egg weight exactly the same as last year, 72g. Very proud of my girl! Oh, and dad too->
012bd4be-c04c-9a4d.jpg

This is what I came home from work to :) Finally. 3 so far, more on the way.
She didn't go into the nesting box, she went under the thing. All 3 candled so far and all have big healthy red veins inside.

All finished. Not bad for a first clutch. All fertile and a good, nice even white. Now the waiting game starts. Average weight is 73g

Attachments

• IMG_1236.jpg
    IMG_1236.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_1237.jpg
    IMG_1237.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Congrats dadaman and slide. Those woma eggs look great. I am always amazed by how large they are and how huge the poor females get before laying :)

First time for this girl, 13 viable eggs, no slugs :)

This was the first time in 4 years that I have actually caught one of my snakes laying, and all I can say is... 'Stuff that'. That would be equivalent to popping a watermelon out our rear end... no thank you! lol

Fingers & toes crossed for coastal peppered & striped jags...

View attachment 227528View attachment 227527View attachment 227529

Congrats to dadaman and wayne. Thanks pythonmum. All credit to the girls for what they go thru.
Wayne, its great to have the opportunity to see what they go thru. I was lucky enough to see my girl lay on my first clutch. The eggs were so big in comparison to what they pass through that i was worried they might burst on the way out : )
Good luck for the outcome of your clutch.

012.jpg005.jpg009.jpg
Came across thiese this morning. 13 in all...and no slugs. all veiny. So excited!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back