Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the look of it, but after my scare with sand in Matilda's eye......im a little hesitant about trying it......although im assuming if it doesnt get wet, it shouldnt stick to their eyes...... It reminds me of that Aqua Sand stuff though that my kids play with, that is fully submerged in water & its still dry! Very interesting stuff!

Love the pics Josh :) .... It will be available in Qld VERY SOON...... Looks awesome in enclosures and you can be very creative with it..... Share your pics for those of you who currently use it... We would love to see them :)

There are a few different grades. Fine, medium coarse etc
We have our little varanus primordius on it. We have no issues with it.

im trying to decide what colours to order. for any of you out there that use it can you please post some pics of your colour schemes in your tanks?
im thinking of doing a mix of meduim charcol and natural fine.

im trying to decide what colours to order. for any of you out there that use it can you please post some pics of your colour schemes in your tanks?
im thinking of doing a mix of meduim charcol and natural fine.

i like the blue lol maybe with some yellow specs? i also have some pics on the first page

Thanks for the info guys. I have had a look at the website, but from experience what they on say isn't always how it works/looks, so I thought I'd see what people on here had to say about it. I think I'll definitely consider getting some after christmas.

Oh, and as a couple of you have said, pictures would be great!

Still haven't set it up the enclosure yet, but i've got three bags waiting at home (thanks for the show special!). Hardest bit was choosing the colours :D

Since it's $25 for 5kg regardless of grade - fine/medium/coarse - that must mean the bags/boxes it comes in will be different sizes. Anyone know the respective volumes?

Since it's $25 for 5kg regardless of grade - fine/medium/coarse - that must mean the bags/boxes it comes in will be different sizes. Anyone know the respective volumes?

same amount of rocks just diferent size rocks so all fits in same size bags just the sand one mite have a bit more air at the top of the bag. would everyone like me to take pics of all my tanks set up with the stuff??? and how much is left in my 3 bags?? (my snakes will be hiding atm in their hides tho so mite not be in the pics lol

I just bought 2 bags, 1 brown, 1 green - figured that was the more natural colours, dirt and grass :)

jakawak, would love you to please :)

and anyone else, its hard to work out what the colours really look like and coz i have to get it freighted i want to choose my colours right the first time :)

JAS101, I see that you're in Melbourne. Did you find a local distributor or buy it online? If the former, can you please tell me where? If the latter, how much was the delivery cost?

JAS101, I see that you're in Melbourne. Did you find a local distributor or buy it online? If the former, can you please tell me where? If the latter, how much was the delivery cost?
the vic link on there site was dead , so i just went through them delivery was $25 for the 3 bags .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back