The Complete Carpet Python

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
unsigned copies are available now, next 20 people to buy can have 2 for the price of 1.

just purchase using the 'buy now' button as if you were buying a signed copy.

please ensure that you write "2 for 1" in the special instructions section or you will be sent a signed copy only.

The Complete Carpet Python – Exclusive signed copies | Reptiles Australasia

available to Australian Residents only

out they go! below cost for the next 20 purchasers. they are taking up space, so take advantage of this great price.

unsigned copies are available now, next 20 people to buy can have 2 for the price of 1.

just purchase using the 'buy now' button as if you were buying a signed copy.

please ensure that you write "2 for 1" in the special instructions section or you will be sent a signed copy only.

The Complete Carpet Python – Exclusive signed copies | Reptiles Australasia

available to Australian Residents only

Wow that's a grat offer Neil. It would make a good Christmas present for a python enthusiast. Good work mate.

So who wants to go halves with me, lol

Thats not a bad option for those who can't afford the full price. Its such a great book. For two to go halves in the cost one book, and both end up with one each, can't ask for a better offer than that.

I ordered my signed copy last Thursday, it was at the front door today (2 working days). So thanks for the great work Neil (and crew), the book looks great... now off for a read.

Last edited:
get them while they last. these are below cost. 2 for 1

@ kaotikjezta, your book order came through thursday, mailed by express post friday and left seaford delivery centre on its way to your place at 6:34 am today. you should get a knock on the door any minute!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back