Het Olive clutch hatching

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesjr

Reaction score
Just wanted to share a few pics of a Het x Het Olive clutch that started hatching a few days ago.
First two pics are something I've been waiting along time to see:D, and a pic of a few poss Hets that already out.
Will post some more pics when there all out.

Cheers
Wayne

Attachments

• Albino Olive..jpg
    Albino Olive..jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 269
  • Albino Olive.jpg
    Albino Olive.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 258
  • Poss Hets.jpg
    Poss Hets.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 293
Great work, what was the clutch size?
Im guessing at least 8 eggs due to 2 whites.

Once again great to see.

Beautiful, im dying to get my het female. Is it at all possible to tell het from normal? eg a lot lighter or something?

Congratulations, i'd be interested in a white one if the hets are from different parents. Do you know the grandparents?

Beautiful, im dying to get my het female. Is it at all possible to tell het from normal? eg a lot lighter or something?

As far as i know its a lucky dip trying to tell between het and normal from a clutch like this

I think i woulda messed myself seeing the couple of albino's poking their heads through at me, nice work

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to everyone for your comments.

Hit the odds, 12eggs- 3 whites, as you could imagine I'm stoked with the result.

I'm going to hold onto these ones for future breeding as i believe its better to use albino olives from het-het pairing.

I will be shore to post more pics when there out.

Cheers
Wayne

Congrats Wayne, really nice clutch hope you get a good sex ratio for your project.

Congratulations Wayne,On hatching your het Olive Python's you sure know what your doing for when it comes down to breeding Python's, keep up the good work mate we need more top reptile breeders like you in the Reptile game.

Cheers,

Les.

Thanks Les

Only a few left to come out, here's a few more pics.

Attachments

• albino olive..jpg
    albino olive..jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 141
  • albino olive...jpg
    albino olive...jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 181
  • albino olive....jpg
    albino olive....jpg
    33 KB · Views: 132
  • albino olive.jpg
    albino olive.jpg