Help - Lizard/Gecko identification!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Geck0guy

Reaction score
hi,
i have this red lizard/gecko however i haven't been able to identify it. does anyone recognize this?
its skin is bumpy and its eyes are yellow.
Cheers

Attachments

• IMG_0638.jpg
    IMG_0638.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_0639.jpg
    IMG_0639.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 132
Better question is, if you have it in an enclosure, is it on licence or did you just catch it in the wild?

1 is a thick tailed gecko (black one) and the other is a bynoes (yellow one)

this was a temporary enclosure, someone gave me it. the barking gecko was bought, i have 4 of them.

this is the current setup.

yep all licenced =) thanks for the help guys!

Attachments

• IMG_0693.jpg
    IMG_0693.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_0694.jpg
    IMG_0694.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
this is the current setup.

yep all licenced =) thanks for the help guys!

As Goldmember has pointed out, if it was on licence you would have needed paperwork telling you what species it was. It is illegal to keep that Gecko with it not being on a licence.

woah guys! my dads in charge of all that! he is in America so i cant find it out. i just want to know so i can tell my friends what it is.

thanks to those that helped

Nice try

If your dad really is the owner and knew what it was why didnt you just ask him instead of posting an ID thread?
Oh wait let me guess he works in some imaginary mine and can only be contacted once every 4 months

People on here are so rude they where just asking a question. They didn't need ever smart *** answer under the sun for every know it all there is

They don't need to illegally keep reptiles. Yet circumstantial evidence certainly indicates a high chance they are and there is every reason this should be looked into further.

Why is it so far fetched that his Dad is overseas and in charge of the paperwork? There are heaps of kids on here and if you ask me the enclosure alone screams "teenage angst" with the skull in it lol I'm sure he is just a kid that wanted a quick answer rather than wait for his Dad to get back to look at the paperwork or try to call him long distance.

But didn't he say he was given it by his friend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back