National Nudist Week

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting discussion guys but I'm a new python owner & no-one has broached the subject of safety. Am I safe around my python without my sarong? Have any of you ever had to present to ED with a python bite to your genitals?

Interesting discussion guys but I'm a new python owner & no-one has broached the subject of safety. Am I safe around my python without my sarong? Have any of you ever had to present to ED with a python bite to your genitals?

All the time. I don't go into details though. If pressed about what happened I just say it was a rollerskating accident. I don't want people thinking that I'm weird.

I dunno, unethical as it might seem I used to know a few on here that used to hold an occasional "bite-night" tournaments. Some of the things that got bitten (and there was video evidence) had to be seen to be believed :lol: Brings tears to my eyes. Come to think of it, whilst seemingly brave, nobody sort medical intervention hehe

lol gr8 thread, im get ma kit orf as much as i can, love being naked its the most natural thing ever : totally comfy in my skin, its the most innocent luxury u can do,

Nah.. It'd be nice, but I've always lacked confidence, always been extremely, extremely shy. I'm less shy since starting uni and will actually go to a shop by myself now, wheras when I was still at school I would refuse to go by myself (Pathetic, I know). Actually, seem to fit Asperger's very well. but thats a different issue.

I'd just about kill to be like you guys- maybe not the nude bit, but just a bit of confidence and 'freedom' would be good. I'm significantly better when I'm around people I know, but I know very, very few people- pretty much none lol (again, rather pathetic). If I actually knew people, I think I'd be way better- I can actually act myself, and be who I actually want to be. But its the meeting people thats the problem :) I do actually love being around people, believe it or not...

And sorry about saying all this- I don't even know why I said it- no-one else knows any of it. So Sorry you had to suffer through it, but it just explains why I'm so jealous of you all! Anyway, now I probably sound like a major wuss and like an 'emo kid' but oh well! One of the reasons I like forums is because I can talk and act how I want.

I'll just continue to watch this thread and be jealous :)

You need a day with me. :)

I see your ****, and raise a boob
bluefooted-booby_449.jpg

You may have a boob but I got a shag!

shag.jpg

When I was down the beach the other day I said t my girlfriend...

Oh.... Did you see that seagull?

She said... No...

So I replied...

How about that shag?

Last edited:
Hahahaha Moosenoose! I think this night needs to be revived!!!!

It involved two snakes. A very unpleasant jungle python and a trouser snake. It used to be just earlobes and underarms...I dunno why it went so wrong, so fast :lol:

I'm not sure if the member is still on this site. He probably won't come out of hiding to confirm anyway :D

I free ball around the house all the time.
I scare the crap out of my dog ..........so i dont venture out in public like this.
The problem i have is that sometimes i've been known to forget and go and answer the door................:shock::lol:

Last edited:
lol gr8 thread, im get ma kit orf as much as i can, love being naked its the most natural thing ever : totally comfy in my skin, its the most innocent luxury u can do,

Well........there's other natural things which i would consider " the most innocent luxury u could do " BUT that
discussion would shorely get me introuble with the mod's :lol:

To all the females who posted in this thread about being naked...

Can I buy you dinner?

Ps.. call me.

my wife & I get our gear off as much as pos But can't around the yard no privacy. When going/coming to Kuranda via skyrail we are the 1st/last place you see. And as we are already living in a house bus if we were to be seen waltzing around naked we'd really be livin up to Kuranda's old hippy days status lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back