Scared of Sharks?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurto

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I found this photo on the net this morning. This is a big fish!!

17aefdf8d66367ab4a717efc9c296141.jpg

OMG, that would freak me out. Would be the last thing to freak me out, too, by the looks of that.

What a great picture, Kurt! Those 2 divers on top of the cage have some big cojone's lol

Great pic, I wonder if the photographer was in a cage or out in the open.....away from the boat.... probably in the middle of a berley slick....near a seal colony.....

:shock: Nice fishy.........that really is an unreal photo, im just glad im not in it!

* faints * my biggest fear is the ocean..... That is a good reason why.... I dont understand why people offer them selves up on a platter like that lol

He's beautiful, looks to have had quite a few fights in his time though haha. I love sharks but wouldn't want to be caught in the water with one like that!

Am I in the small majority that wish I was either in that photo or the one taking it? I love Great Whites!

I think the shark is closer to the camera than the divers, so I feel the shark looks extra big in comparison to them...not saying it's not a large shark, but I don't think it's actually the monster it looks to be initially. And in any case there's no way I'd be down there in or out of a cage. I remember when I was a teenager, I used to swim in the ocean an night and think nothing of it....when I look back now..... C R A Z Y !! The only place I swim in the ocean now...if ever...is in rock pools where sharks would need legs to walk over and get me !!

I 2 would love to be in this pic!! One of my dreams is to go diving with Great White's!! Tho Id like to be in a cage just in case!!! Amazing pic!!!

I think the shark is closer to the camera than the divers, so I feel the shark looks extra big in comparison to them...not saying it's not a large shark, but I don't think it's actually the monster it looks to be initially. And in any case there's no way I'd be down there in or out of a cage. I remember when I was a teenager, I used to swim in the ocean an night and think nothing of it....when I look back now..... C R A Z Y !! The only place I swim in the ocean now...if ever...is in rock pools where sharks would need legs to walk over and get me !!

Still damn impressive! I've seen tiger sharks of a similar size 20 mile off Fraser Island. Thankfully I was in the boat!

This pic came from here --->> Photography and Photos of the Day - National Geographic

That's shark looks like it has been to hell and back, I'd love to go swimming with Sharks, such impressive creatures!

although, If I was the two on the cage.. I think I may have just fouled the water up a tad ;)

sharks aren't as bad as they are all feared to be...yes they are eating machines but remember we aren't their preferred food (which is why I wonder why wetsuits make us look like seals 'I look like a seal what could possibly go wrong eh' I mean really)

that pic is just unbelievable and hell yes I'd love to be any of those divers, lost track the amount of video's I've seen of people hand feeding calm placid sharks more than twice their own size, this pic is good some areas they get used to human's hand feeding so seen as the bringers of food not food themselves.

when I get a chance to do this I'm gunna to be the flash getting the gear on it's top 5 of my 'bucket list'

Boy would that be a thrill. Stunning, incredible animals. One of those that makes me just think 'wow.'

I ADORE sharks! Particularly great whites, an ocean dive with them is still high on the to-do list :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back