A Youtube Channel to Rival the Rest

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Just_Plain_Nuts

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I've been playing around and practising with some videos for youtube. I think it will be a more accurate way of portraying our enclosures as pictures apparently don't really capture them well enough judging by all the "they look so much better in real life" comments. They will also go into explaining some of the aspects of the enclosures and what makes them tick. This is only the very start as I want to make this Youtube Channel all encompassing covering all aspects of reptile keeping and drawing on my friends and associates to produce interesting and informative videos for education and entertainment.

SteinEnclosures's Channel - YouTube

The quality isn't super yet but these are more practice vids for now and I will be getting a much better camera soon with proper editing software. I want this channel to be first grade and as good as if not better than other international Youtube Reptile Channels

Last edited:
Very nice Ben! I think once you get the recording and editing down pat, it will be a great channel to subscribe to and watch.

I also think you should talk during the videos; about the features, sizes etc. - I know you have all that info. in the description, but it's always better to narrate this stuff IMO.

Keep it up mate, we definitely need an Australian reptile related YouTube channel that shows off our quality stock and accessories. I look forward to seeing more of them!

Love it! You will be my first stop when i need an upgrade, they are simply gorgeous!

Very nice Ben! I think once you get the recording and editing down pat, it will be a great channel to subscribe to and watch.

I also think you should talk during the videos; about the features, sizes etc. - I know you have all that info. in the description, but it's always better to narrate this stuff IMO.

Keep it up mate, we definitely need an Australian reptile related YouTube channel that shows off our quality stock and accessories. I look forward to seeing more of them!

I know, i will narrate the next ones explaining our features...but have you heard my voice......I need Anthony Hopkins to narrate or something

I know, i will narrate the next ones explaining our features...but have you heard my voice......I need Anthony Hopkins to narrate or something

Nah, go Morgan Freeman as a narrator instead! Or to fit in with the animal theme, David Attenborough!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back