National Nudist Week

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nah, I've said it before, and I'll say it again, I used to on the beach, but I got sick of greenpeace throwing buckets of water on me and trying to push me into the water!!!!

I myself don't mind getting my gear off as have some mates that like to mostly go to Byron bay's Kings beach but i have fair skin and have to watch it so i don't get burnt. I don't wanna get my bits burnt lol. I have had experience first hand and not from the sun but from hair removal creme. But also not being on the str8 side of things i can't stand nude old guys wanting to size me up grrrrrr. But i do like to have a great time with mates out in the wilderness beach or rainforest without a stitch on. I also do enjoy and feel really comfortable with other friends when they have clothing optional dinner parties over at The Gap in Brisbane here. I would be nude more around at home but have to consider the housemate. I do like seeing people in their natural form. I haven't been to Alexandra bay for a while and the same with the beach at kyogle or bribie island too

But one thing that would put chills up you would be in the peak in summer in humid heat here in QLD your fast a sleep and you feel something creeping up your leg.... Living at Rochedale had some huntsman spiders around.

PS Jay would be nice to see a pic of you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back