These Beardie hatchies are going to be spectacular

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HonestPirate

Reaction score
So....after a couple of weeks of wondering "is she, isn;t she" we were gifted a bunch of beardie eggs last night. Stoked. Parents are absolutely spectacular specimens.

Can't wait to see how they pan out !

Here's the parents- male on left,; Rick Walker said he is the best Lemon he's ever seen- female is a RW Red. Both almost permanently high colour around the clock.

Attachments

• BeardieCollageNov12009.jpg
    BeardieCollageNov12009.jpg
    166.9 KB · Views: 247
  • IMG_1788.jpg
    IMG_1788.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 234
congrats ! cant wait to see the kids :)

Honest pirate is currently suspended so he's not likely to respond to you

when and how much will they be for sale for?
my bearded dragon passed away last month, so Im ready to buy another one. My last one was a lemon colour one also she placed 2nd at the Royal Easter Show last year this year.

ohh okay

Lizardchick honest pirate can't respond to you. He is suspended from this site. Asking again won't change much.

Keep an eye on the classifieds LizardChick. It's the right time of year to be looking for something.

yeah sorry i didn't see your message so I asked again as I thought it didn't send.
Yeah I'm really after something nice but not too expansive...as my last bearded was beautiful. But all i see on sites like pet pages etc are ugly ones >.<

I would prefer a sub adult one instead but I doubt I'll find one...

Lizardchick how ya doin- sorry I was doing a little downtime after I accidently did a head high tackle on 8 players- I swear though the shot came off the shoulder; totally legal.

Anyway- they are due to hatch right on NYE; so end of Jan I reckon they will be ready to go- I don't reallybreed to make any cash- so I will most likely just have $50 n them- I am in Brissie though and don;t really like to freight the tiny ones- but I do have a holdback from last year that is starting to show lemon now- once these eggs hatch I will be prepared to sell him I reckon but just want to make sure these guys all hatch and survive as the holdback is the only baby we've ever kept after hatching; so just wanna make sure I don;t jump the gun. If you are in a hurry though there are plenty of adults around on the classifieds forum here- otherwise HerpTrader and AHS are good to buy from with the right breeder.....but it's almost time that a whole bunch of eggs for EVERYONE should be hatching,so if you hold your horses I reckon there'll be a huge selection for you to choose from..

hope that helps- feel free to PM me with any Questions, Answers or Swear words ;)

Good work mate, i ended up with 5 hatchies out of a RW Orange and a light yellow Jason Luke female and can't wait to see how mine turn out too!
Yours will be amazing i think with the blood lines they have, good luck and keep us posted :)

I will indeed- if only eggs hatched in 2 weeks I might survive long enough to show em off ;P

You know how to find me if you don't last that long ;)

Actually I had to leave that group because people started getting racist and homophobic so I used lots of swear words and told them all they were naughty and naughty kids should not make adults angry because they get smacked- and then left. But shoot me a Friend request !

It got shut down, i don't remember your name lol but you know where/who to look up so you can find me and add me :)

Actually I had to leave that group because people started getting racist and homophobic so I used lots of swear words and told them all they were naughty and naughty kids should not make adults angry because they get smacked- and then left. But shoot me a Friend request !

I hate it when people get raciophobic. It makes me sad inside.

Yep me too man- Im a pretty easy going character; I like to have a joke and my cup's always half full, if not overflowing- but that kind of mindset is something I don't respond well to.

BAHAHAH NICE sig- I didn't think anyone would notice you smart man you.

Em- it got shut down ? Wow. Hate to say it but that's awesome.
AWE.
SOME.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back