Frogs are movin out....snakes are movin in

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

damo77

Reaction score
Hi all
I am currently using the enclosure in the pics below for some Green tree frogs. I am planning on doing a bit of renovating such as removing all
the plants (theyre live) taking out the waterfall, replacing the current doors with sliding glass panes and adding heat etc to set it up for snakes.
I really like the look of Palmerston jungles but wasnt sure if this enclosure would be a suitable size. Its 120cm wide X 130cm high and 50cm deep.
If it is not suitable or it would suit another species better, what species would you recommend?? I can always build a new enclosure and keep
this for a different species later on.
Thanks in advance
Damian

Attachments

• IMG_0489a.jpg
    IMG_0489a.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_0494a.jpg
    IMG_0494a.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 98
What about lizards, you could leave it almost as is and it would look awesome with forest dragons in there.

why ruin such a nice enclosuer ?!

just changes the doors,
but leave the other stuff in there ,
turn the watter fall off, but dont rip it out, and add in a hear source, but dont do anything too major to it.

as for size, it looks fine for jungles

why ruin such a nice enclosuer ?!

just changes the doors,
but leave the other stuff in there ,
turn the watter fall off, but dont rip it out, and add in a hear source, but dont do anything too major to it.

as for size, it looks fine for jungles

Sorry. Meant empty the water out of it not actually take the waterfall out. I was planning on just filling up the pond at the bottom of the waterfall with a substrate of some kind. The pond at the bottom holds about 30L of water at the moment and it gets pretty humid in there sometimes even with most of the roof currently set up as a vent. That i would have to change as well.
Never thought of lizards and to be honest never heard of Forest Dragons. Might have to go and have a look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back