Snakebytes TV: Aussie pythons

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly, the big money is in Ball morphs and there seems to be no end in sight to the number of new morphs being produced.

Where as he can fetch upwards of 100k for a triple recessive morph in a ball python

too many recessive and codominant colour morphs, every year there is something new... There is some beautiful stuff there hence why I watch his channel... And he always gives some good information too :)

I picked a great book in the UK last year, Designer Morphs by John Berry. It covers Boa Constrictors but mostly Ball Pythons. Some of the morphs are just mind blowing and when I think I have seen the best someone comes up with a new one :)

The aussie in the show is me, i enjoyed being a part of the show and hanging with Brian and the crew from BHB / Snakebytes. They are all pretty cool and I had lots of fun with all the critters.
does chewy really cry like a 6 yr old girl with a skinned knee or is he just playing it up?

Great vid, and I agree with the comment earlier about hin sounding jealous of our pythons.

Bravo to Peter too, does Hugh Jackman have to watch his back?

Chewy does scream like a little girl when ever he thinks he is gonna get bitten let alone when he actually does.. Brian produces around 30,000 colubrids and designer balls. Boa the book you mentioned has Brians balls on the front cover and feature throu out the book, he has some balls with 4 different genes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back